Stella McCartney Stella Nude

Stella McCartney Stella Nude

3.7

on 12/29/2009 9:24:00 AM

I love Stella McCartney's other fragrances, they are among my favorites, but I don't like this one at all.
It smells outdated and unoriginal. Nobody around me liked it either. It reminds me of something my grandmother wore many years ago but not in a good way. That being said, there is nothing awful about- it probably won't offend anyone, just bore them.

Stella Nude is a fresh fragrance, with notes of roses, peony, fresh vanilla, and grey amber. It smells absolutely lovely. The only thing I do not like about this fragrance is that it does not last long, even for an EDT. I usually wear a rose scented lotion underneath. Do not be shy when spraying this perfume!

on 11/24/2009 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

First off, I'm a big Stella Rose Absolut fan so wanted to try this one out. The bottle is pretty much exactly the same except that it's a pale pink colour instead of deep purple so I do like it. However, the scent itself is gross.

I don't usually read the scent notes since i'm not an expert and so I just buy depending on what I do smell. This smells like strong, alien sweat if that makes any sense at all. It's not floral, it's not fruity and it's not a sporty freshness. I'm guessing this is classified as a woody oriental of some sort but basically, all I can smell is a strange fleshy skin smell that's kinda like someone who put on perfume a couple of days ago and hasn't taken a bath since. It's kinda disgusting actually, which was disappointing to me since I wanted to like it.

on 11/22/2009 6:32:00 PM

Im surprised no reviews have yet brought up an obvious ammonia smell that nearly burns my nostrils. And it doesnt dissipate quickly like most alcohol on perfumes does. It is a fresh greenish sharp smell. I have tried this twice and I got it both times it is sharp and yet faint at the same time. After 2 hours that smell finally goes away and a nice scent is left. It is so boring though. So sale.

on 11/30/2009 11:52:00 AM

It smells very similar to Narcisso Rodriguez's For Her. I already have for her so I did not find the need to buy this one. It smells a bit strong when you spray it. It has a nice staying power.

on 11/17/2009 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The original Stella was just too much for me. Way too much. So I was super excited to try this out. I love the rose and grapefruit notes and the slight musk in the dry down. However, there is absolutely no staying power whether on my skin or my clothes.

I wanted to love this because I do love rose scents. If this lasted longer, it might be one of my favorites.

on 10/30/2009 7:40:00 PM

This gets a 4 for the scent, a 1 for the lasting power. On me, I get the most beautiful flush of rose, and then it dies away into nothing. Sigh. It's so lovely for the 90 seconds it lasts on me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

the original stella is the only scent i wear anymore, so i ordered this hoping i'd like it as much as the original. it's a softer rose than stella, and smells a bit like potpurri--but in a good way. i get mostly rose and some musk, and a faint dustiness from this. a nice, clean, relaxing smell. definitely comforting--i got the linen spray, and use it on my clothes and bedding. guys always stop me and tell me i smell amazing. ;)

on 10/25/2009 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I didnt like the original stella in the purple bottle. Of all Nude is my favourite. It is a watery fresh rose scent that im not normally drawn to but this has a very natural smell. It lasts for ages. In fact the only reason why im writing this review is that i could smell it on my jacket after 2 weeks! I realised later it was Nude. What i like about this fragrance is that it doesnt smell synthetic no headaches and a simple fresh scent that i found soothing. Would definately purchase.

i got a sample vial of this today. it's a nice scent, but the staying power isn't very well. at first spray you can really pick up the pink pepper note. the dry down smells very similar to stella in two peony. it's a little bit of a softer scent than say original stella, which can be a bit strong rose for some. it's a nice scent all in all. but i was hoping for something different from stella mccartney, as i find all her frags are kinda the same.

Popular Fragrances