Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lip Gloss (All Colors)

C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYBUTENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, ALUMINA, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE, TIN OXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MEL/HONEY, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CITRAL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, LINALOOL, DIMETHICONE, FIL D36361/1

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

These lip glosses are beautiful. And I know that the packaging isn't as important as the product itself but the packaging is incredibly luxurious- it makes you feel like you spend $30! The shade I got in the lipgloss is Almond Crush because I saw someone on youtube with it on their lips and it was stunning. Unfortunately my lips are incredibly pigmented- I get asked all the time what lipstick I am wearing when all I have on it clear gloss- so I do not really personally get much color payoff though on the other girl it looked like there was more. What I love about this lip gloss so much is that it is not sticky at all- just very smooth and moisturizing. Don't bother going high end for lip gloss, pick up one of these!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product!! It makes perfect lips and it is not very expensive.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Great looking, classy lipgloss, it doesn't have staying power, but anyway, it looks and feels good and it is cheap so reapplying is not wasteful. Will buy again and try more colours.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Just by the looks of the outside packaging, this is meant for fun, for the young who hasn't ventured too much into makeup. That's why I accept the scent which is fruity and plasticky. I like that it has SPF. It is very moisturizing upon application but I find myself reapplying before the hour has passed -- what a waste of time. I've seen this on a young twenty-yr-old SA at Shoppers and it looks so natural on her even though she said she didn't like it as it wasnt her usual colour (guessing she was about NC10-15). On my NC25-30 skintone, it was too bright pink for my pigmented lips. After awhile, my lips looked like I cake-y mess: garish pink frosting that settled on lines within my lips (not outside). This would only work on very plump, young lips…which I think the product was targeted for. No, this is going in the trash.

I gave 2 for overall rating as I think it works for its target audience. I also gave a 2 for packaging quality as its design probably appeals to preteens and teens. I also approve that it is affordable for the target. For those beyond 18, stay away.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I have this in broadway bronze and it gives me that awesome bronze-y reddish glaze on my lips. It is not obnoxious or sticky and almost replaces my Revlon superlustrous "raizin glaze" which was discontinued.

I've fallen in love with this lipgloss I went to the PX on base and they had this lipgloss on Clarence for $2.50 so I got this in broadway bronze the color is so beautiful and long lasting it really mosturizes your lips and not that stick lipgloss feel either! I can't wait to go back tommorrow and stock up on more colors whether it's on clearance or not!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm using Color Sensation Luscious Lips, and my favourite three are Tempting Toffeee, Cocoa Fever and Cherry Bloom. I love the shine, that lasts, but doesn't look 'deposited' if u know what I mean. These moisturize my lips and they feel soft and delicious for much longer than most other lipglosses. They also smell and taste really good...Yum!

One of my favourite lip glosses. Over here in Singapore, it's called Watershine Collagen and the caps are a dark gun metal shade instead. I got shade PF32 (no pretty name given to the shade) and it's a lovely rosy mauve, no shimmer at all, which I love. For the price, it comes with lots of product - 7ml. It's not sticky or tacky at all - feels like a liquid balm, has the nicest slightly fruity scent, just enough pigment (not too little, not too much) to give the lips a very natural rosy shade. Instantly adds colour to the face without looking made-up! I'm simply loving it! Not too sure about the shimmer shades, but this is one of my favourite lip gloss shades. Will definitely be repurchasing over and over again!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really loved this lip gloss:) It was not sticky or goopy, like some lip glosses, it gave off a nice, natural color (I bought it in "Touch of Toffee") and an adorable shimmer. I use it over eos lip balm and it lasts about 20-30 min. The only real downside would be the flavor, if it was more appealing, than this would truly be perfect lip gloss, but if you use it over a flavored lip balm (like eos or Burt's Bees) it's just fine.

This product has all that you can expect from lip gloss, but is not otherwise anything special. I had two shades of it, coppy-brown shades whose names I can't remember. While these are good lipglosses with rather good lasting power, I would not recommend them for those who want very dense and intense colours.