Summer's Eve - Bath & Shower Gel for sensitive skin

Summer's Eve - Bath & Shower Gel for sensitive skin

4.4

Purified Water; Decyl Glucoside; Ammonium Laureth Sulfate; Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Coco-Glucoside; Glyceryl Oleate; PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate; Citric Acid; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Ammonium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Fragrance; Sodium Chloride; Ext. Violet

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

For background info, I have chronic UTI (once a month or so). My female part reacts badly to regular body gel and soap, even if they're unscented. I decided to give Summer's Eve Bath&Shower Gel for Sensitive Skin a try. It's been 2 months since I started using it, and I have not had (*knock wood) UTI ever since.

Also, I just tried this on my sunburn skin. Works great since it doesn't irritate the skin, but still cleans off all the chlorine water and sunscreen well :)

PROS: This is fantastic. No irritation. Good amount of suds for a sensitive product.

CONS: Comes out a bit too much at a time, so it goes quickly.

ALTERNATES: Equate (at Walmart) has their own version of this, and it is just as good, but much cheaper. I have the unscented/sensitive version.

on 10/26/2009 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this in the "white pear and water lily" scent.

I like it,its very non-irritating,smells nice and rinses off well. I would buy this again.

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral