Trish McEvoy Definer in Deep Aubergine

Trish McEvoy Definer in Deep Aubergine

4.8

on 10/26/2004 11:10:00 PM

Unfortunately I really, really like Trish's Eye Definer's. Deep Aubergine is a plummy brown that is very matte. It looks great with almost any eye look and is very versatile. I am a PPP and it works great on me. Everyone should own one. I like to apply mine with a wet lining brush because I get better control while lining.

on 10/22/2004 1:15:00 PM

Really pretty, and it doesn't drop dust onto my cheek when I apply it. When I tried this in the horribly-lit store (Blue Mercury in Philly), I thought it was a deep brown. In good light, the deep eggplant color is noticeable in the pan, but on the eyelid it gives a very subtle effect that accentuates the gold in my brown eyes. Perfection.

on 11/11/2003 3:39:00 PM

This is the most pretty color for liner. Great staying power wet or dry. A Trish McEvoy artist used this on my eye brows and at first I thought the color was strange for brow powder, but after I purchased those Eyebrowz stencils, I tried this again and not only does it look pretty natural (after you q-tip excess) but it stays on really well. Double duty. Cool. :)

on 9/1/2004 1:35:00 PM

Love! This went right into my petite planner with no fuss or rearranging. Great eyeliner! Eyeliner is my problem product because of smearing running etc. This stays and looks natural all day. Can't even wipe it off!! Great color for anyone!

on 9/9/2003 2:05:00 PM

This stuff is great! The color is just right. I have light olive skin and green eyes and it really makes my eyes stand out. I was a little hesitant to use it. Never had much luck applying liners with a brush, but the Trish McEvoy eye definer brush made it a breeze. I will never go back to pencils.

on 12/12/2003 6:39:00 PM

This is my HG of eyeliners. It is wonderful: great color, stays on all day, very versatile. Don't be afraid of the shade name: very wearable!

on 3/5/2003 3:40:00 PM

Great liner shade from Trish. At first I was skeptical about the Trish definers...they looked like any other dark powder shadows. Boy was I wrong. These super-pigmented liners go on with ease and really stay put. Deep Aubergine is a gorgeous matte plummy brown shade. Very wearable on every skintone.

on 9/4/2002 4:25:00 PM

Deep Aubergine is a color I can truly say I could not live without. I have worn it for years. So pretty on green eyes. Heavily pigmented. Creates a beautiful line with Brush 11 or Trish smudge brush. A staple of mine.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This color is the best thing for hazel and green eyes. Simply gorgeous. I WOULD repurchase if I ran out or if it crumbled, but I probably won't ever run out.

on 2/22/2003 9:32:00 PM

I love the quality of TM's definers. I don't think any other brand I've tried is better in terms of how well these work as liners shadows just because the pigment is so highly concentrated. This color is a nice matte brownish plum.