Annabelle Custom Quads Shadows

Annabelle Custom Quads Shadows

4.7

on 10/22/2009 1:52:00 PM

Absolutely loving this quad. MAC e/s fit (and will adhere magnetically) in this, it's cute, and while a bit bulkier than the MAC 4-pan, it's much sturdier. The e/s themselves are lovely and a great deal at around $4 a piece.

on 10/14/2009 10:32:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I love the mono shadows and they are very much worth there price. I have two quads done up right now and I love them. The colors and pigments are nice. They have a selection of different finishes. The empty quads are nice themselves and come in two different styles on the covers. A lot of places you can get the quad for free if you buy four shadows, which is great.
Will I buy again? I'm buying them all the time XD
I <3 Annabelle

on 4/7/2009 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Canadian girls, run to your nearest SDM to get these!! The colours are dupes of MAC and go on beautifully. After de-potting Annabelle shadows for a number of years (a very easy thing), they have finally caught on and made the quad palette similar to MAC's but bulkier and with a fun black splash design on the clear top. You can pop these into a MAC shadow palette but you need to identify the colour somehow and attach a piece of magnetic tape. These are amazing and right now, if you buy 4 shadows at SDM they give you the palette for free (as long as supplies last).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love Annabelle eye shadows! I Have owned so many and used each one of them up. When these single eyeshadows came out I was super excited because they fit perfectly into my MAC 4 pan palette. The first single I purchased is Ebony, a really super dark matte black that goes on very pigmented and a color I use each time I do my makeup. The second I recently purchased is called Divine Diva and its a gorgeous purple/burgundy with gold shimmer. I have to try more if these eyeshadows soon! When the single eyeshadows were released so was an empty quad that has adorable packaging and fits Annabelle and MAC eyeshadows, also NYX eyeshadows pans from the trio's. I have huge respect for drugstore brands, and NYX and Annabelle eyeshadows take the cake for pigmented colors :)

on 10/5/2009 7:07:00 PM

I found these at Wal-Mart, the shadows were $3.26 each and I believe the case to put them in was $4. I got Vanilla Chilla and Buff Naked - which are both nude, mostly matte shades. They're really similar, Buff Naked is just a more peach tone and Vanilla Chilla looks yellow toned in comparison. I also got Bronzed Idol - which is bronze, pretty self explanatory - and Divine Diva, a burgundy color with gold shimmer. The palette is a little bulkier than it needs to be but I still like it. Such a great idea, and you get good quality for a low price.

on 4/18/2009 10:18:00 PM

A must have eye shadow compact!! Nice colors!! You have lots of options for the colors and if you get any 4 of them, you can get a cute compact for free. They were on sale last week at SDM. Buy 4 and get the 5th one free (a free compact as well). The eye shadows are soft and smooth.