Revlon Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Revlon Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

3.9

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is such a pretty color! I wouldn't consider myself to be fair-toned and this still showed up on me! It is a nice soft, natural-looking flush.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like that this blush is matte since I hate having sparkles on my face. It looks very pretty and naturaI. I do agree with most people that it does go on very light, but for me that's okay, since I dont want it to look cakey and its easier to blend. I also love that is stays put all day long...Ive never had to do any touch ups!

very natural, blends in well with my complexion and you can't really over-do it because the formula isn't very pigmented, but that also means you've really got to layer it on. i like that there isn't any shimmer (which can be hard to come by in drugstore makeup). Good for people who are fair; i don't think it would show up much on darker skin tones.

Pretty, peach flush. Lasts long enough for the day and is matte so ideal if you're wearing a strong eye or a lot of sparkle on the eye. Looks lovely with Revlons Peach Petal lip gloss and a brown or grey smoky eye.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

No color. Again I had to use like the whole thing to get any color on my face. These line of blushes are so weak on color. Not worth it.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I got this only because it was on sale. It's usually 7.99 but I managed to get it from Superdrug for 5.99...the reason I never purchased before is because you only get a tiny amount of blush. I wouldn't pay 8 for that small amount from a brand like Revlon, not worth it IMO.

Anyway, I'm an NC15-20 with yellow/golden tones and Perfectly Peach appears as a pink based peach on me. It's more pink than peach, but the peachiness is still noticeable. Pigmentation is fine for me as I'm so pale, but I can see tan or women of colour perhaps struggling with the pigmentation. I like the matte formula and it blends well on my cheeks. It's a nice blush for when I want a subtle look, goes well with most eye looks and doesn't overpower my face.

on 2/6/2011 11:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This really is the perfect matte peach blush. I use it often, and It just works well on my skin and doesn't clash with whatever makeup Im wearing. My only problem is you have to sorta load it on your brush to get the color you want, and the packaging is so bulky for such a small rectangle of actual blush color

on 1/27/2011 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This matte peach foundation is perfect for my golden skintone. One of the best drugstore blushes.

on 12/31/2010 6:00:00 PM

Love this!! I looked over this blush so many times,picked it up,put it down,etc.Finally,gave in & bought this.This is exactly the formulation of blush I have been searching for.No streaks,no powdery look.True color!

I like subtle girly blushes and this one is perfect- im nc30 and it definitely does show up on me and my friend who is nc20 it looks great too. I don't like blush 'over done' or really obvious, especially in this harsh winter light, so this is perfect. Its a peachy pink that stays put all day. I dont usually use d/s make up but this blush is really lovely :)