L'Oreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Radiance Perfector Sheer Tint Moisturizer SPF 12

2.5

on 10/16/2012 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I find its very "dewy" and slightly orange if applied more than sparingly. I have different needs for coverage and this one I use for "at home days", just enough to look a little more finished with a mascara and lipgloss. For "shopping" or "going out" coverage, this one just isn't enough.
The fragrance is distracting for the first twenty minutes or so, for me at least. It does dissipate, or I stop noticing it... lol.
I found this at Winner's with a Youth Code eye cream (full size) as a bonus on Clearance for $12.00. The eye cream comes in a tube with a terrific metal pearl shaped applicator and is worth the price. I have other BB creams that will replace this is my home coverage cream.

on 1/17/2013 6:07:00 PM

I didn't buy this product, I actually found it when my mom stopped using it. So far I've only used it for a day and it's hard to say if I broke out from this or because of my period. But it's just one pimple so whatever. I liked how it actually kept my face moisturized underneath my foundation, which is great because I have a certain one that just dries out my skin after a couple of hours, no matter if I put globs of moisturizer beforehand. Plus it works well in combination with the same foundation (it is lighter than my skin color) so I barely have to put on a bronzer. Will I use this by itself? Probably not. But so far it is working fine for me.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is a let down for me. Don't let the price of this product fool you! I believe I bought this around $10 on sale but I do think that the money spent on this can be used on something much more useful. The packaging is wonderful, the pump makes application easy to use and you will be able to control how much product you want to come out. The shade I got it in was medium. The moisturizer first comes out as white with specks in it. The smell can be identical to SPF sunscreen. As you rub the product into your skin, the moisturizer becomes bronzey looking and then it oxidizes to an orange tone. The amount of glitter and the orange make a bad combination that makes your skin appear like you've had a bad tan with very greasy skin! I have sensitive skin and I would not recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin like me because after I applied it, the moisturizer started to burn on my face. Overall, I will not repurchase this.

on 10/10/2016 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I did run out and I can't find it anymore.
I used this over my foundation as blush and it gave my face a beautiful shine.
I have looked everywhere for the product. Apparently, once again, I find a product
that I love and the company discontinues it. Poor Me.

I absolutely LOVE this product and have used it for years and years. L'Oreal appears to have discontinued the product and I can't imagine why. I get compliments every single time I use it. It adds a radiance/glow to my cheeks, outer brow, etc. A truly 'healthy' glow. Please tell me where I can order more.
I am now nearly 65!