4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wear these lashes every day. They've honestly changed my life and are now part of my signature look. I've seen them being sold for up to $3.00, but I buy mine for $1.49 at a hair extension store. I love that there are so many different styles to choose from. After three years of fake lashes, one of my favorite things to do is to cut different strips apart and design my own personalized pair. Can't live without them now. Love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought these at Don Quixote (in Hawaii) for $.99. I really balk at spending $15 on false lashes and then trimming them (which I have to do) but these are so cheap I'm not worried about botching a few pairs. I like to trim my lashes down to demis to emphasis a cat eye look. They're also less of a hassle to apply when they're that short, and they don't become unglued. With these, I can wear lashes every day! (I like #747xs)

on 3/31/2010 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Ebony of youtube's ColouredBeautiful put me on to the Red Cherry brand eyelashes. They're magnificent! Wonderful style assortment and wallet friendly. For everyday, try the fun & flirty # 1 style. Going out, some special occassion...opt for the spiky # 38. They give your eyes that special VAVOOM!!!! If you have difficulty finding them locally, go to ebay. I buy them there, a dozen, same style, for abt $20.
Fall in love!!! Get a tube of invisible-drying DUO adhesive, your new Red Cherry lashes and get GLAM, girl!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Amazing quality for super cheap price. These are 100% human hair and only cost me $1.50! My favorite are #46. They make my eye makeup stand out and look super professional. I've been able to re-use the same pair up to 3 times. Enkore has an awesome video on how to clean used false eyelashes.

on 2/10/2009 5:16:00 PM

I actually haven't tried these yet, but until I do, i'll give it a 5. just bought them and wanted to let others in LA know where they can get them. They're $1.39 in downtown LA - Little Tokyo, Japanese outlet in the Japanese Village Plaza. They don't come with any glue. But this store sells DUO glue for $7.** (something).

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

i am a huuuge fan of red cherry lashes. Yes, i love my MAC lashes but i'd really rather use the 12 bucks on something more cost efficient.
red cherry lashes are AMAZING quality and make your eyes look MAGNIFICENT. i have tried many, many red cherry lashes and i havent disliked one pair. my all time favorites are the 138. they are just too freaking good (and cheaaap!) to be true.

on 11/9/2008 7:18:00 PM

I love these. I used to see them in little shops at the mall for about 4 bucks, and thought they were expensive, so I never bought them. I found them for 1.49 each at a beauty supply store here and so I bought one and just never used it. I used them the first time on Halloween and it made my eyes look so nice paired up with a smokey eye! I thought theyd be uncomfortable, but after a while I forgot they were even there, so much so that I asked my friend if they were still on, because I thought theyd fallen off without me knowing it! And yes, they still were there. =D After Halloween, I went to the beauty supply store and bought six more of them. These are great, theyre gorgeous on the eyes and so so comfortable.

on 12/30/2008 3:57:00 AM

I just began selling red cherries... if you want to buy them from me or are interested in viewing the types i have check them out in my pictures..

They're amazingly awesome!!! Plus made outta 100% human hair!!

on 1/12/2009 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THESE LASHES!!! So many styles to choose from and priced very well! My favorites are: 20, 510, 76, & 138!

on 11/21/2008 5:16:00 PM

I found these lashes at a small dollar store near the local beauty school. They're amazingly cheap and a great bargain buy! I've seen these at several different Mom 'n Pop shops. My BFF and I use these in Vegas and they look amazing. You can wash the glue off with some make-up remover and reuse them.