Pure Ice Spit Fire

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/14/2009 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Totally in love with this nailpolish. Gorgeous pink glitter that flashes holographic and looks great by itself or over any cool-toned color. And it lasts for a long time!

You know how with some glitters, you swipe and paint your nails once and there's like 3 pieces of glitter on your nails? Not so with Spitfire. You get great glitter coverage in just one coat, and with 2, your nails got bling, yo.

Yes, it's a pain to remove, but I find any glitter polish is.

I love this stuff!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Super cute nail polish! I would describe it as a chunky, glittery, pink/blue/purple. Cute name too!

on 6/22/2009 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Super-sparkly pink glitter but with a rainbow flash. I returned for a backup bottle. Now if Walmart would only keep the Pure Ice display stocked...

on 1/9/2009 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a very glittery nail polish. I use it on top of "Taupe Drawer," also by Pure Ice. It has a bunch of different sized glitter pieces (if that makes sense) and it's silvery and pinkish with some blue. Definitely not subtle. When I wear it, I call it "constellations of color" on my nails. :) Hahaha. I get loads of compliments on this. Just last night, I received compliments on it from the employees at Cold Stone when I went to get ice cream. Anyway, it's very pretty and it applies easily. One coat gives you a TON of glitter. I definitely recommend and I would repurchase. :)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I wanted to like this more than I did. It looks so pretty and blingy in the bottle and it of course goes on very blingy but all the glitter is just a bit to light for me, my skin is pale and lighter colors don't do to much for me...This will be used only to layer over other colors for me...which is fine just not what I was expecting. Total pain to remove. With things like the OPI Designer polishes I doubt I would rebuy this one. It wasent terrible...just not for me.

on 10/13/2008 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely love this nail polish! I put this over Pure Ice Outrageous and it goes perfect on top! It packs super duper sparkle which drew me to this polish. It looks like a tinted light purple cleat coat with hues of light blue, green, reddish, yellow and other beautiful sparkles. The price seemed so kind to my pocket, and in my opinion beats a lot of other expensive nail products :-)

I can't say much more about this than the previous reviewer, except that I had been searching high and low for a super-sparkle packed glitter polish forever and finally found a match in Pure Ice's Spit Fire!!! Seriously, this is a georgeous, eye-catching glitternourmously (yes, that's a word) awesome polish. I would describe this polish as a light pink based glitter engrossed with blues, reds, greens, and silvers...in the sun, it will sear your eyeballs...I use this for glitter tips on my nails. I had tried the whole nail powder glitter routine to no avail (so messy,btw), and figured I'd never get the effect of the salon's glitter tips....but Spit Fire gives me perfectly glittery tips in one to two easy swipes...It applies like a dream-evenly and dries fast....and for under $2USD at Wal*Mart??? *passes out** =) Here is one very happy nail polish fanatic!

Update: A warning: this polish is a PITA to remove....make sure you have the patience and time to sit there and take this polish off! *phew* And I only had it on the tips!! =)

continued >>

on 6/28/2008 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is an amazing glitter polish. I wasn't sure whether to put this under top coats or polish but I decided it put it here. This has to be 1 of my all time favorite glitters. It is loaded w/silver, gold, pink, blue, and green glitter. It is so bright and blingy. This looks great over almost any color polish and if you like the glitter alone would look good alone too. Typical nail polish bottle and applicator. I paid $1.97 plus tax for this beauty - a total steal. I will definitely repurchase this one.

Popular Polishes