Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

4.4

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

Product turned my sweat orange and ruined my King size extra deep pocket $70 sheet set. Bleached twice and used a color remover with extra soak time and they're still tinted orange. I e-mailed Johnson & Johnson in December to see it any other people had problems, because it was a new product, with the SPF/30 sunscreen. They sent me a form to sign so they could contact my physician for all my medical info. I told them no, sent Pictures of my sheets and told them I was a Diabetic, Pre-menepausal and Hypertensive. I never heard back from them. It's been since January that I sent them the pics. As soon as I discontinued use, the orange sweat stopped! I know it's their product. I just would have liked to know if they'd had any other complaints and they act like I'm a science experiment or someone, who'll sue them. Good gosh almighty.

on 2/5/2011 3:03:00 PM

Hands down, one of the best moisturizers!
It hydrates without being greasy or to emollient like other brands that target dry skin. It also absorbs very fast and your left with really soft skin. The price is inexpensive for the amount you get and it lasts very for a while. This is an absolute must have!

on 6/10/2010 12:10:00 AM

This is by far my favorite lotion. It is very dry where I live so it is hard to keep my skin soft and smooth. This lotion goes on without a sticky after-feel and absorbs into my skin very quickly. I apply it after I shower and it keeps my skin moisturized all day! Although I am not totally in love with the scent of the lotion, I would recommend it to all skin types.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Winters in Canada are extremely dry and Lubriderm keeps my skin soft and moist. I use it in the morning after my shower and it is a must bring item on my bag. I will literally die if I don't cream with me at all times. I use this more than another cream. I love the smell and it absorbs quickly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is my holy grail product to dry skin. Especially in the winter, when my face peels even more than usual because of my acne products too. My face gets so dry and rough and it peels. I use this before bed and when i wake up my face is so soft! The scent smells medical. But, it is advanced! This lasts me forever. I haven't had the need to buy anymore so far. I reccomend this to anyone with dry skin! Also, if you have acne-prone skin like me, this will NOT make you break out. It is simply amazing and this is my go to product in most emergency cases where my face feels hard. It's better than most lotions i have tried. This and the Nivea Soft Moisturizing creme are my favorite lotions for ultra soft skin! Also, Lubriderm is not even expensive and it is better than most Olay lotions which are twice the price! I am going to buy more when I run out and I would reccomend! :)

on 10/15/2010 5:52:00 PM

- Affordable
- Works amazing (very moisturizing!!) on my dry/itchy/eczema skin and lasts
- No greasy feeling

I used to buy a bunch of nice smelling creams, never finishing a bottle before I'd find another one that I liked. However, I've been through two huge bottles of this!

on 1/8/2010 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This lotion delivers on its promise to moisturize. I use it mostly in the winter time for my hands, arms and legs. This lotion does not feel oily and it feels comfortable after it is absorbed into the skin. I recommend it if you like a moisturizing but still light lotion, for example as an after shower lotion, where you don't want to feel heavy and dirty again right away. For extremely dry and chapped skin though, it is not the best. I need to reapply many times before getting the relief I need, but eventually it will get there.

on 1/18/2010 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

i never actualli used the lotion until i needed it to put over my tatt to help it heal after it was all dried and freshh still would use the product tho

on 2/21/2010 1:16:00 AM

This was a great product. I've always had very dry hands and recently while i was playing piano i noticed my hands were flaking like crazy! It looked really bad and i found a bottle of this in cupboard. My mom's friend had given this to us a long ago and nobody cared to use it. I tried it and it really worked! My hands are no longer flaking and they don't look dry either. One lippie off for the funny smell though.

on 1/29/2010 5:43:00 PM

I'm done looking for my perfect lotion. It is fairly priced,has plesant scent,moisturizes and absorbs quickly.
I used to buy lotions,than was too lazy to use them,they would go bad and I would by another one and so on. With this one,skin feels so amazing I just use it everyday,just to feel that silky smooth skin.

Popular Lotions / Creams