Calvin Klein Infinite Matte Oil Free Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Calvin Klein Infinite Matte Oil Free Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sodium Chloride, Oryza Sativa Starch, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Carbomer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate /- (May Contain/Peut Contenir) Ci 77491, 77492, 77499/Iron Oxides Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide.

on 4/30/2009 2:46:00 PM

After searching forever for the right foundation I have decided on this one. It has medium coverage. The finish is in between matte and dewey. Oil control is pretty decent. I still haven't decided if I like it better than Fresh Umbrian Clay Foundation as far as color selection goes. I get less oily with CK than with Fresh Umbrian Clay Foundation. I use the shade Natural when I get tanned from running outdoors and Wheat when I am not tanned. I wear the following shades in these foundations when not tanned:

Fresh Umbrian Clay Freshface: Chalet Girl in Fresh
Bobbi Brown Oil Fee Even Finish: Warm Sand 2.5 Shiseido Dual Balancing: O20 Natural Light Ochre
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC25
Nars Oil Free: Fiji

Would I but this product again? Hell yes! This is HG status for me. I am very fair with a bit of redness in my skin. I bought this in the Porcelain shade and it makes my skin look perfect. Normally, foundation shades lean toward yellow or pink of which I am neither. This shade is a perfect pale neutral that matches my face and neck exactly. I am so thrilled to have found this foundation because I have been on the hunt for one to replace my Trish McEvoy Even Skin liquid that was discontinued. I think this one is even better! I can't use foundations with sunscreens in them because I break out in a rash so the fact that this is sunscreen-free makes me love it that much more! It is $32 which is very reasonable in the world of non-drugstore foundations and I can get it at my local Sephora. What's not to love?!

on 4/15/2009 11:34:00 PM

Absolutely THE BEST foundation out there!!!!

I've strayed...simply because of price...but NOTHING compares. This gives you the look of very even skin that looks natural, and lasts throughout the day!

I will never stray again :)

on 4/18/2009 11:52:00 AM

Ok, so I like this foundation alot, very easy to apply, good staying power, heavy coverage. Maybe too heavy for bright sunlight but certainly good for evening as it does look very polished and flawless. Still kinda on the fence about this. Need to read test a few more times before I make up my mind but I will say it is matte and stays matte which is what it promises to do.

on 4/11/2009 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

First, pay no attention to the color you see on the bottle, it does not reflect the contents inside. I ordered mine through Sephora.com because neither of the local Sephora's carry CK, boo! I was a little surprised by the beige color on the bottle because I ordred the lightest color, porcelain. It turns out that they are all the same color and you can't see the makeup inside.

Since I am almost always the lightest shade available, it was pretty easy to choose porcelain.
It is a perfect neutral for very light skin. Kudos to CK for keeping it neutral! I am a true neutral and it is very difficult to find foundation that is not too ashy or too yellow. A great color for pale girls. I can't speak to the other shades because I haven't seen them, sorry about that.

I really couldn't be more pleased with this makeup's performance. It glides on easily, looks incredibly natural and polished, is invisible while wearing, and manages to cover minor redness and blemishes very well! I happen to be on the dry side, so if you are too, you'll want to be sure and moisturize well before putting on.

CK has taken at least one other crack at a cosmetic line. I didn't try anything from their previous venture, but this one seems to be a winner. Big time! For some of you , this will be a 32.00 miracle in a bottle!

on 4/21/2009 7:17:00 PM

I'm EXTREMELY fair-skinned and have a difficult time finding a foundation that works for me. I also have a hard time finding a foundation that doesn't slide right off or have me shiny hours after application. The only foundation I've found to match my true skin tone is EL Doublewear in Shell. I like the color/coverage of EL DW, however it is very drying in the winter. So, the 'award winner' under CK's foundation at Sephora got me. That and it said it was Oil-free matte which I love, so I gave it a shot. I got a sample of Porcelain which is their lightest shade. I've only worn it for a day so I may update this review, but so far I'm a fan! I haven't gotten oily. I love the color. It's pale and a true neutral. Most pale foundations are too yellow or too pink, etc. Coverage is nice. Finish is nice. It's not too heavy, but goes a long way.

I may have found a new foundation!! I'm going to use the rest of my sample and pay more attention to it in natural light, etc. For now I give it the thumbs up!!!

on 12/25/2008 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I think if you found the right color this would be excellent for oily skin. Even though I have oily skin, I have some dryness and flaking due to BP and retin-a, so it's actually a bit too dry for me, and emphasizes the flaking. Porcelain was a bit too pale, and cream a bit too dark for me. It does go on very silky smooth though, and have good coverage. Very nice pump bottle as well. Thank goodness Sephora lets you sample first!

on 11/29/2008 5:34:00 PM

Perfect coloring. Blends easily, natural dewy looking, doesn't last, my skin turns oily after a few hours..
Love the packing- but not worth applying on my skin..

on 2/1/2009 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Excellent foundation for oily skin. Finish is matte, yet natural. I had to blot minimally (I always have to blot), but the makeup stayed in place all day and did not smudge or smear or ever start looking like cake batter (as many liquid foundations do for me).

The coverage is medium, but buildable to heavy. My acne is under control, but the few spots I have were covered well, and I didn't need under eye concealer with this. It also doesn't feel or look heavy...very natural.
It applied really easily with damp foundation brush.

The Natural color works okay for my fair, olive toned skin. It's a tad too peach, but a little of my EM powder on top and it's great. For reference, I use Everyday Minerals in Light Almond or Olive fair, depending on how tan I am (not very tanned right now). I also wear Origins reflection perfection in Linen.

This is a great liquid makeup for me to keep on hand when I want a more polished & made-up look. I wore it during a photo shoot and my face did not get that white-ish look some makeup gives you in photos.

EDIT: Can't wear this everyday. I think it does clog pores, but is okay to use on occasion still.

on 10/27/2008 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

fantastic results!!!!!!!!!
been in the search for my new HG foundation after using up my EL Double Wear... seeing the "award winner" sign at the Calvin Klein shelf, curiousity drove me to ask the SA at Shepora if I could take a sample of this foundation... did not have high hopes at first as Calvin Klein is nothing more than a lingerie specialist in my eyes...... i was WRONG!!!
This foundation does what it promises: minimizing pores, controlling oil, GREAT coverage yet very light!... I have absolutely NO SHINE throughout the day...and i can't believe it lasts the whole day!!(>10 hrs... i have long days at school occasionally and it stayed in place really well) ... my skin is still glowing at the end of the day when im home, i don't even wanna take off my makeup because of my great skin in the mirror!!! glad that i found it...i found that i do not even need a brush to apply onto my skin, i could just blend it with my fingertips around my face like applying mosturizer.. and it covers all my acne marks ( i have MAJOR scars issue)!!
high recommmend this product to people of ALL skin types, because it works wonderfully on my problematic skin! :) love it