La Prairie Anti Aging Foundation SPF 15

La Prairie Anti Aging Foundation SPF 15
LP Anti-Aging Foundation SPF 15

3.3

Active: Octinoxate (7.5%) Other: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, SD Alcohol 40 (Alcohol Denat.), Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Nylon-12, Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Unsaponifiables, Ilomastat, Ursolic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Plankton Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carnosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Unsaponifiables, Algin, Hydrolyzed Malt Extract, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Pollen Extract, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, Squalane, Dipropylene Glycol, Trihydroxystearin, Serine, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG-8, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Cellulose Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Phosphate, Sucrose, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides

on 5/1/2009 11:18:00 PM

This is one expensive foundation but I actually was going to buy the cavier foundation but they sold out of my shade so I got this instead so this is cheaper. Anyways, so far I like it, it smooths out my skin, matches my skin tone exactly it did not change colors on me at all! The best part is it did not turn oily after 2 hrs. I got a sample of the cavier foundation too and I like this one much better.

Edit: wow the fragrance of this stuff is strong but it goes away.

on 4/14/2009 9:24:00 PM

I am using Shade 100 for this foundation and it is a perfect match to my skin. However, this foundation is not as moisturizing as La Mer's fluid foundation.

on 3/4/2009 11:01:00 AM

I am not overly impressed, although it is not a bad foundation. It has a good medium coverage, it is semi-mat on the skin, texture is silky and very smooth, and looks at its best if applied light-handed. Just a tad too much can result in a cakey, mask-like, dull look.

I am not satisfied with the color range. All colors lean toward neutral, there are some more yellow-toned, but there's not much choice for us with cool-toned skin. There is not a real cool-toned, pink-based shade for us with cool-toned complexions, that would look fresh... so we have to take something neutral and the result is rather dull, of course.

I couldn't find the right color for me in Caviar Foundation range, and I can't find it here either. 3+

on 1/21/2009 6:58:00 PM

I toured Bloomie's 59's make-up floor and sampled every high-end foundation that there was in my tone and formulated for my needs. This is the one I ended up with. I like the color (I have the lightest), the coverage, and the texture. This product seems to have a kind of stretch -- it won't break up and settle in to your lines, old pits and scars (I'm talking very shallow ones, but still) during normal wear.The added benefit is the SPF 15, which means one fewer product for travel. I only gave it 4 lippies, because it's not perfect. But maybe the next reformulation will be.

on 11/7/2008 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this new foundation from La Prairie.The texture is rich and moisturizing and the finish natural and slightly dewy but still works great for my oily skin (have in mind that I hate the matte foundations with powdery finish)All the other foundations from La Prairie were terrible for me the liquids were too oily and the powder foundation too dry and powdery.But this one is great for me.Another thing that I like a lot about this new foundation is that has great coverage,which is very important for me,without feeling heavy or like mask on my face.The coverage is medium-full but still looks natural!Makes my skin look flawless and dewy and the most important for me doesn't set into lines and pores!!!!.The formula of this foundation is so rich and moisturizing that I can use it even on my eye area when I m in hurry and still doesn't set in lines !!!!During the cold winder my face isn't super oily,I can describe it more as combination and slightly oily,so for now this foundation works very good for me.I believe that when the hot summer days will come this foundation should be slightly oily for me.The staying power is very good,it's not water proof/resistant but still has great staying power.The promises that this foundation offers firmer,younger looking skin haven't been delivered at least on me.I took one lippie off because of the price.For me the price is very important because I use foundation daily and I think that It's "not good" to spend 90 euros every month just for a foundation. And also I don't like the shades very much (I m nc 25-30) and I found a good much(the shade 300 it's good for me but it's not the perfect much)

on 11/3/2008 2:12:00 AM

I love this foundation. It looks flawless, natural, but has great coverage and looks slightly dewy but without real shine. I don't like anything that is too matte! I am really fair and finding foundation shades for me are really hard, but their 100 is surprisingly light in colour. Pity it's so expensive though.

on 4/21/2008 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This new foundation is very moisturizing but not too much. It makes my face dewy but I can still find the powedery look if close enough. I am not a foundation person but this one so far satisfies me. Not too expensive, I wish it could firm my skin as it claims.
Shade 200 is a perfect fit for me. BA told me it's the lightest for yellow-undertone.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Finally found it. It's expensive but not as expensive as trying to FIND new foundations all of the time. This truly makes my skin look flawless. Flawless and less wrinkled. Another big plus is that they have added deeper colors for my tan skin and did a beautiful job! I highly recommend this foundation. The only problem is that now I want to try MORE La Prairie items! It only takes a squirt for my whole face, it reminds me of a lighter version of Chanel's Vitalumiere only better! $95 for 1 oz at Neimans.