Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night Cream

Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night Cream
Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night CreamPositively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night Cream

3.2

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Squalane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ganoderma Lucidum Stem Extract (Mushroom), Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Algae Extract, Copper Gluconate, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 75 Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Stearyl Caprylate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteth 20, Steareth 20, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, CyclopentaSiloxane, Laureth 7, Allantoin, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate

on 3/20/2008 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Just started usimg this on my aging skin. So far, I like it since it is not greasy and leaves my face softer. Smell is ok, but could be lighter. Sor of expensive for a drugstore product at $18.00 (approximately). Will need to test for a while longer.

I REALLY LOVE what this moisturizer is doing to my skin!! I've only been using it for several days now and I don't know about it lifting or firming anything - but it is a great moisturizer and really brightens my face and evens out my skin tone! It's not cheap, but its not expensive. The packaging is okay - I don't like the fact that it is in a jar because I don't like sticking my finger or q-tip into something - oh and the smell could be bother some....but the stuff works...and it isn't breaking me out!!!! Loves it!