Inglot Duraline

Inglot Duraline

4.5

Isododecane, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

Besides doing everything that has already been said before, it also revives dried out mascaras (and mascara primers) like no other. I just add 2-3 drops, shake it with applicator energetically for 30 seconds, let sit overnight, and in the morning, your almost ready to be trashed mascara is ready for application with its life extended for a few more weeks, if not months.

Thank You Inglot! This product is a godsend. Being a makeup addict I buy a lot, and don't have the chance to use up all my gel liners/cream shadows in time. When they dry out, 1 drop of duraline brings them right back to life. You get the creamiest effect and your products really do work like brand new. I've used this with the inglot gel liners, maybelline color tattoos and mac shadows. This product works wonderfully and I will repurchase when I run out.

on 8/25/2013 4:15:00 PM

Sooo the rumor has it it's a great eyeshadow base. I purchased it with this purpouse and I'll be reviewing it as shadowbase. It's dissapionting. Period. Works poorly with eyeshadows, doesn't prevent creasing. I'm Polish so I paid $6 for it, not so bad but there are cheaper and better. Also, the cap broke not long after buying so I couldn't toss it into my cosmetic bag anymore. I don't recommend it as an eyeshadow base.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

great product to have in your make up bag if you like all things make up. eyeshadow lasts forever on the lid without fading, intensifies base color as some here said, makes the color pop even if the eyeshadow is not pigmented enough.
Update: after many uses, i still like the product, but recommend you scrape a bit of the eyeshadow into a litlle pan and work with duraline, because i have been putting it directly onto the pressed shadow and it has changed the consistensy of the shadows, now they are "slippery" and less pigmented than before, so now i have to scrape the top laper which formed a thin film, if i want to use it without duraline.

TIP: use duraline for dried gel eyeliners or dried cream eyeshadows to revive them and make them creamy again. i use it with all my dried cream products (pots)- works like magic.
PS: from my experience some bright colors become darker when mixed with duraline. i used it with a bright Nars blue shadow, turned it into a navy blue.

on 7/11/2013 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I purchased the Duraline with the AMC Matte Collection Gel Eyeliner (which I was massively disappointed with) - Inglot actually messed up my order and left the Duraline out, but after popping them a quick email, they got right on it and I received Duraline about 2 days later (just thought I'd mention it as an aside that their customer service is excellent).

Anyway, I bought the Duraline to extend the life and staying power of the Inglot gel eyeliner I purchased. The eyeliner was AWFUL for me (see my review), so I've been hesitant to try it with it, but I DID try mixing it with my trusty MAC Fluidline gel eyeliner, and it was amazing!

My MAC does me proud and usually has quite good staying power, but with a drop of Duraline the life is incredible! I simply mix one small drop of Duraline in the lid of my MAC eyeliner pot and a tiny "scoop" of the gel, and then tightline my top lid and waterline as usual. I get virtually no transfer and it really does last all day!

Additionally I LOVE the packaging - it has a wonderfully designed and compact dropper that makes it easy to dispense whatever amount you need. It's reasonably priced, and I will definitely repurchase when I run out (it will probably take AGES as such a little goes a long way). Fantastic product, and great value for money in my opinion!

Sidenote: I HAVEN'T tried Duraline with eyeshadow at this point, only gel eyeliner, so I can't attest to its effectiveness in that department. I will however write and updated review if/when I try it with eyeshadow.

on 1/16/2014 4:08:00 PM

Thanks to Duraline, my MAC Blitz & Glitz Fluid Liner is refreshed. All I did was
- put two drops of Duraline (1 drop should suffice)
- wait for 15 seconds
- use the back of my eyebrush to stir the pot
- use the brush to make sure the liner is smooth inside the pot
-wipe the excess liner around the pot

Voila! I have my Blitz & Glitz back!

on 7/1/2012 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

As much as I love all things Inglot, Duraline is not my favorite eyeliner sealer.

I use it with loose powder eyeliners, and it ramps the intensity of the liner WAY up, too much so, for my taste.

For example, today I used it with my Larenim "Last Crush" eyeliner, a matte dark brown. Mixed with Duraline, the liner became coal black, and as the [hot and humid] day wore on, I noticed darkness under my eyes, even though I'd lined the top lids only.I have extremely oily skin, and took a nap, so maybe this wasn't an entirely fair trial. However, I've tried other sealers that performed better under the same circumstances.

Duraline is a good product, and may work great for those whose skin is less oily than mine, which is probably just about everyone.

I'm going to stay with my J. Lynne sealer, at least for most occasions.
COMPLETE REVERSAL 05/21/14: It must have been my technique, or the product(s) I was using it with that was preventing Duraline from working for me, because I've grown to love it. I now use it with Trish McEvoy Eye Definers. I load my brush with the liner powder, dip the brush into a bit of Duraline, and apply it to my [upper] lids. Duraline does itensify the color of the liner, but since I now apply my liner first, then eyeshadow on top of it, it turns out looking soft but defined.

And it STAYS PUT all day, even on my oil-slick lids.

I don't ever want to be without this again. continued >>

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Excellent product. Its not easy for me to get hold of mac mixing medium as I dun live near a mac pro store. Have never tried mixing medium so I cant compare. But I have extremely oily lids. most gel eyeliner dun work on me and this works fine.
I drop a single drop of duraline onto a pan and mix it with pigment. The eyeliner last the entire day. I am impressed.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was indecisive between MAC Mixing Medium and Inglot Duraline, but I ended up purchasing this one. I experimented with it various different ways.

1. I dropped few drops in my dried out Stila Smudge Pot in Electrifying Blue. It worked out fine, my smudge pot is wearable again, the color did not change.

2. I mixed it with my Nars Nightbreed eyeshadow to form a sparkling eyeliner. It worked fine but I was expecting that the color would be more sparkly. But I guess it has to do with the Night Breed not Duraline.

3.I mixed it with Body Shop Golden Emerald Mineral Loose Powder eye shadow to form an eyeliner, and the result was a beautiful beautiful dark shimmery olive, like Urban Decay Stash.

Duraline is a good product to have in your make up drawer if you are in to experimenting with make up products.

on 8/16/2011 12:22:00 AM

I never try any mixing medium before and this is my beginning usage of it on powder eyeshadow. I always get too much of it by simply dipping those remaining on the tube. It tends to dry up toooo fast and I hardly pick up the right amount of eyeshadow before it gone dry...Will constantly trying it again on eyeshadow, powder blush, etc.