Everyday Minerals Theme Park

No Image

4.2

Not tested on animals

on 9/26/2008 2:54:00 PM

OMG I love this blush..The colour is beautiful and my skin looks so glowy when I wear this.Again,it doesnt look too wonderful in the pot BUT on your skin..WOW!!! Got this in a swap and its fast becoming a fave of mine.

Best blush ever!

I was searching for a substitute for Nars Orgasm, and read this could be the shit!
I can't tell if the color is near, it was so long time ago I had my Nars.
But I can tell you, this blush makes me feel as good about my face as the Nars one!
Love it in every way!

For the packaging...I just leave one hole free. So the powder won't leak as easy!

on 6/11/2008 1:17:00 AM

Theme Park is a lovely light-to-mid-tone peachy pink (coral) blush with golden sparkle. A definate miss for pinkskins, but for my light golden-olive skintone this is pure perfection. Lately I've been wearing this with Snooze Bar (my ultimate fav bronzer so far) as bronzer and had lots of compliments. I can imagine this being too sparkly when applied heavily without decent buffing. I'm using MAC 187 which is perfect for sparkly/shimmery mineral blushes (and for all loose minerals in general), as it grabs little enough powder at a time and is very powerful when it comes to buffing. Just a few whirls and all sparkles transform into an ethereal glow.

on 8/10/2008 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very pretty coral pink gold color. It works great on me as a bronzer. I would for sure recommend this blush to everyone.

on 8/9/2008 1:08:00 PM

I just received my "samples kit" and iI was a bit intimidated at first because of all the "glitter" that is in this color....but once I applied it I was not disappointed. It wasn't too shimmery or irridescent...it was just perfect. The color is nice, I did go a little overboard at first and it looked way too bright on me. I apply a very light amount to the apples of my cheeks and I love the way it brightens up my face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have to say I am a little disappointed with this blush. From the pictures and description on the EM website, I was expecting a beautiful rose-gold-peach sort of colour. Unfortunately for me, it has come out very orange. I have fair skin with pink undertones, and if you do too, stay away! I can imagine this would look lovely on people with darker skin, but to be honest it looks like i've applied a bad fake tan on my cheeks. If you are thinking of purchasing, just remember to be very sparing. It has a lot of shimmer in it so a light touch is best. To be fair, it is the middle of winter and I am very pale right now. I will still use this, perhaps for night time wear, and hopefully if I get a tan in summer!
*Update*
Ok, I just applied some of the Theme Park powder to my lips over some clear lipgloss and it is really pretty! Yay!

on 5/30/2008 5:17:00 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb here and be the first reviewer to NOT buy this product again! :( I loved the color on the EM site, but when I received the blush, I literally blurt out a wide-eyed "Whoa!" as I saw how much rosy glitter was coming through the sifter. I bought this in the large size, and I really wish I hadn't. The blush has more glitter than ANY blush I have ever SEEN, and the glitter flecks go ALL over my face when I apply with the EM blush brush. I literally have to take a cotton ball to clean up the random glitter all around the application zone. The color is wayyy too light to show up on my NC30 skin, so if you are a NC30 or darker, keep in mind that this color will look like straight sparkles with NO pigment unless you absolutely LOAD it onto your face (at which time you will look like the tooth fairy!). Sadly to say, this full-sized blush is going up for swap... SO not the natural, 'hollywood' flush I was going for with this! It's the first EM product I never loved. Sigh.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Another winning, fantastic blush from Everyday Minerals. They are becoming my favorite line for blush, quickly. On me, my blush looks more pink than the swatch and photo shown here; it's not quite as pink as Corner Office, and it does have more peach to it, and shimmer. It's a medium slightly brownish-pink with shimmer, and enough peach in it to not make it mauvey; very natural looking on. This one didn't darken up on me when applied and was lighter than Corner Office. A great everyday blush. Like a previous reviewer, my one comment on EM's packaging is that I wish the sifter holes in the sifter lid were a little larger; it's hard to get the product out when the package is full because it is packed in there so tightly. But, on the other hand, the sifter keeps a lot of product from going everywhere and being messy, so I guess it depends on what you want. I think BE eyeshadow sifters have too wide-gauge of holes, so something in the middle between this and theirs would be perfect. However, the product is a great blush and even though I have a small (2.5) size (that's not really small!) which will last forever, I will definitely want to buy this again.

If there were a maybe for 'would you buy this again' I would pick it. This is a very pretty color, a very warm medium pink, I dont think its a unique color you couldnt find anywhere else but that doesnt detract from it. What I dont like about it however, is its lasting power. For some reason this color (unlike pretty much all of the other EM blushes I have), disappears a lot faster. Even if I test it on my hand, it rubs off very easily leaving little color behind.

on 5/7/2008 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Theme Park is one of my favorite blush in my Everyday Minerals face color collection. On buttered tan, it gives me natural looking, rosy cheeks--exactly like what'd you see on famous celebrities. EM says it has sparkles in it, but I find the glitter very hard to see in the jar, and not even noticeable once I apply it to my face, so I think you can wear this to work during the day and out at night.

Among EM's blushes, Theme Park belongs to a category of blushes that are easier to apply. It blends fairly well, and you can build your cheek color safely, in layers, without having one layer being too light and the following layer being completely clownish--which often happens with many EM blushes. I find that Theme Park has excellent staying power and rarely, if ever, turns orange on me. If you're fair-medium, and you don't know which blush to pick, I highly recommend getting Theme Park. If it's too dark for you, you can always make it lighter by mixing it with some foundation. Don't throw it away because it's a great blush!