LORAC PRO Palette

LORAC PRO Palette
Lorac Pro PaletteUDD and Lorac PalettePRO PalettePRO PalettePRO Palette

4.5

The colors are gorgeous. The pans are small & I've made pretty good dents in a few of them rather quickly. The shadows are really soft so I have to watch carefully for fallout & layer a few times if they blend away.

LOL doesn't sound good does it? I do HOWEVER love the colors and love the palette for that reason. I'll buy another one when I hit pan on the colors I use the most.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I had the UDD Naked 2 palette and comparing Lorac Pro to UDD, I much prefer Lorac Pro. 8 matt 8 shimmer eye shadows, Colour are so pigmented and blendable, so easy to work with and compliment each other. i am not adventerous in eye shadow and the brown and earth colours are what drawn me to purchase this.
Do be careful of the color "nude" as there was shattered when my pallete down onto the floor, while the rest remained intact.
Ladies who are considering which eye shadow palette, give this a try, you will loved it as I do.
Size of Pro very sleek and in my opinion very reasonably priced.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I caved and bought this palette when I was at Sephora yesterday. I had been pining for it since it came out and I'm so glad I bit the bullet. I love this palette. It is rare to find a palette that contains as many matte shades as there are shimmer shades. I own a lot of UD palettes and the colors are usually so shimmery, I like that Lorac has included so many matte shades for us working girls.
There isn't one thing terrible about this palette. There are so many different combinations that you could make, either for day time or evening, mixing shimmer and matte shades. The texture of the shadows is so buttery soft and so easy to blend, the only negative thing I noticed is that when you dip your brush it, you get shadow flying.
Today I tried Cream on the lid and brow bone, Taupe in the crease and Sable lining my eyes and lower lash line. I can't wait to try more looks, especially with the Mauve and Garnet shadows, as I don't think I have shadows in these colors.
Overall a great purchase! You will not be disappointed.

You get 0.32 oz for each eyeshadow which doesn't seem like a lot but in UD's naked palette each shadow is 0.05 oz, so you get a lot.

Top row matte colors:
Pewter
Garnet
Deep Purple
Slate

I just tried the eye primer and is goes on smoothly but for keeping colors bright all day, the jury's still out. I'll come back and review it once I've had a chance to really test it out.

From Lorac's website (this look is hot):
"Go PRO this Fall with professional cosmetics from LORAC! To get the PRO look, first even out skin tone with Natural Performance Foundation. Add a long-lasting, velvety-rich glow to the apples of the cheeks with LORAC's PRO Powder Cheek Stain in Coral Crush. Highlight under eyes and on cheekbones with Perfectly Lit Luminizing Powder in Spotlight. For the eyes, always prime the eyelids with Behind The Scenes Eye Primer. Then to create this sultry eye look, Carol used the PRO Palette, using the Nude shade from lash line to brow bone, the Garnet shade on the lid and outer corner, and then defining the eyes with the Black Matte Shadow in the outer corner and crease. For a more dramatic effect, try the shadows wet. To line and define, use LORAC's PRO Cream Eyeliner in Black along the top and bottom lash line. Finish with big, babydoll lashes with LORAC's PRO Mascara. This lengthening and thickening mascara has a jumbo, tapered professional brush to grab even the finest of lashes and those hard to reach lashes in the corner of the eye. For the lips, mix the Vintage & Muse shades together from the Couture Shine Nudes Duo."

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is expensive, but it is worth every penny! It has 16 shades. The 8 matte shades are rich, pigmented and aren't chalky at all (however, the lighter two may not be as kind on darker skin tones--I'm not dark so they work great on me). The 8 shimmer shares are more radiant glow than disco ball--definitely much better than Urban Decay's Naked glitterbombs. Together the 16 shadows make for a palette that's more versatile and wearable than a lot of other naked/nude palettes. The colors apply and blend very well, and get great wear time. The primer is a nice addition too, AND it's actually a good primer! I've already repurchased this and plan not to be without it.

I have really been enjoying using this product since I bought it. The colors come out really true to pan and seem to almost be a buttery silky texture. They are also very intense colors, which just look amazing even without any primer. These are some of the most blendable shadows I have ever used. I love having a big selection of matte and shimmer shadows, that was definitely the selling point for me. The mattes are not chalky or powdery, which I have found some mattes tend to be. The only problem I had with this palette was the packaging, the outside is very nice, but once you open it you realize it is made of a not so sturdy material, almost cardboard like and I did not like this because of how much I paid for this palette and because LORAC has very very soft shadows. So I do not believe this packaging would protect the shadows at all if dropped.

This is my new favorite palette. The colors are amazing! Perfect for summer and winter. I tried the deep purple color yesterday and was amazed at how pigmented it was. Wow is all I can say. This palette is truly amazing and everyone should own it. If you are thinking about getting then go get it because you will love it. The shadows are buttery soft and blend oh so well. I love that you get all the nudes and some darker colors too. A++++ LORAC you hit this one out of the park.
EDIT- The other thing I forgot to mention is that with the price of this palette I really think we should get a nice brush as well but other then that this is a perfect palette!

Video Reviews & Tutorials