Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020
Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Revlon Lipgloss Super Lustrous in Pink AfterglowRevlon Lipgloss Pink Afterglow

3.9

on 12/13/2003 3:37:00 PM

This turned out to be lighter/ more sheer than I expected, but this was the only colour that did actually have a tester, and I should have known what it would be like, so my dumb. It's a medium-sticky, sheer, glossy, shimmery pink. Very pretty on its own or over l/s (like MAC Exuberant) No offensive smell or taste. Great packaging - no gooping out the top like Glossimers. And I think they look pretty hi-class for drugstore stuff. I wish they were a bit smaller, but i have *issues* with size.

on 12/12/2003 11:59:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I had the pleasant surprise of finding these at Kmart yesterday. There's about 10-12 colors and I picked up Pink Afterglow--a gorgeous pink with shimmer that goes on a lighter pink. A little sticky, but nothing like Lipglasses and feels very nice on. The shimmer is very fine and didn't bother me in the least bit and there was no smell...in fact, these are pretty much exactly what I wanted Maybeline WSDLs to be. I also picked up another one called Rosey Glow I believe, that's a deeper rose shade. I also love the packaging of these...rectangular tube with a wand. Reminds me of Apt. 5 l/g. Will definitely be buying more of these.