Vaseline Petroleum Jelly

4.5

White Petrolatum

on 9/26/2004 12:14:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I use it on lips to keep them moisturized, as well as hands/feet and anywhere else that needs it. Very greasy though and does take some time to soak in so i use it overnight. I wish it came in a squeeze/pimp bottle because i have to reach in the tub to get it. It's great for removing eye makeup too.

The one beauty product I cannot live without, even though I am a fan of high-end cosmetics. I have used it on my lips before bed for as long as I can remember. So many uses. Lip gloss over my lipstick. My night cream. Something to keep my hands and feet moisturized. People have asked me the secret for my soft skin and my othe beauty secrets. Answer: Vaseline, it is!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Plain ol' classic VASELINE. I use it mainly on my feet and cuticles before bedtime or [gasp] on my nose when it's chafed from blowing it too much when I have a cold. Cheap, and classic. Never fails.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Vaseline has so many uses but i love to use it on my feet and put cotton socks on and in the morning my feet feel sooooo soft.

on 1/22/2004 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my hg for feet! This stuff is the only stuff (including Kerasal) that will heal and moisturize my scaly, rough, calloused feet. In just 3 days, I had soft, pink pretty feet to slip into a cute pair of sandals! It's the best!

on 12/31/2003 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

great for healing stubborn dry areas on face and body. leave it on overnight for great moisture. a hg to any dry skinned beauty. can't beat the old tried and true.