Evian le Brumisateur

Evian  le Brumisateur

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 2/7/2003 2:56:00 AM

I love using this in the summer when it's hot to give myself a little pick me up. I also love taking this on a long plane trip since my skin feels so dehydrated on planes.

on 2/5/2003 3:56:00 AM

Oh i just love this thing, and mostly for one purpose. Spritzing my face before applyint my beloved Sage SPF 25. Perfect for this as you need to apply the Sage on damp skin and it's not always convenient to apply directly after washing your face. I get the small versions, they fit better in my bookcase. Got 2 in a swap and haven't even used 1 up. They last.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was waiting for someone else to review this. This is one of my absolute favorite beauty products. It's a must-have for me. It's a bit pricey at around 8 bucks for a 5 oz canister, but they last forever. There is nothing more refreshing than spraying your face with cool, soothing mineral water. It works wonders when used in tandem with moisturizer (I like Pond's Replenishing Moisturizer Cream).

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love these mineral water atomizers. Whenever I feel hot or need my face refreshed, I spray this on and it's fantastic. It really does make my skin feel more toned, moisturized, and refreshed.

Popular Face Skincare Products