Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.7

on 4/12/2005 5:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I got this as a GWP and I'm really liking it. The gel works MUCH better than the lotion...it's not greasy at all, yet it moisturizes like a dream. I have combo, acne-prone skin and this has not aggravated it. The gel absorbs into my face fast and leaves it smooth and hydrated. I will buy a full size when I run out!

on 4/1/2005 2:34:00 PM

This is SUCH an improvement on the lotion version. Oil-free, and very lightweight. Absorbs in quickly and is perfect to wear under makeup.

I took away a lippie because I would prefer this have an SPF to in but I can survive using my own sunscreen. continued >>

on 11/30/2004 10:37:00 PM

I had such high expectations for this product. I don't consider myself a sensitive skin person, but this product made me break out. :( I love the packaging and the consistency of the product, but it just doesn't work for my combination skin!

on 10/19/2004 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I totally share Shadder's review below. I can't believe I broke out from this moisturizer. I'm seriously upset b/c I love the consistency and feel of this moisturizer on my skin. ThankGod I got the little tube for $11 instead of the bigger bottle that comes w/a pump. I started breaking out in little whiteheads here and there, so I quit all my face treatments and stuck to my *safe* face wash and the DDM Gel. OH MAN. I still woke up w/more whiteheads. Finally forced myself to stop using the DDM Gel and now 3 days later, no more breaking out. (thankGod!)When I think back to how long I used it for- til it finally broke me out, it was about 2-3 weeks (somewhere in between)That's plenty of time to clog me up =( Grrrr....

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

This and the original formula is my HG. Though I prefer this as its much more suited for the humid weather where I am. I also discovered that both formulas are the best thing for pimples/cuts/scars. For pimples, especially when its just forming, dab a spot of it before you go to bed, and next morning the pimple is gone, or has reduced in size. The most amazing thing about this moisturizer is that if you keep applying it to the pimple in dabs, it sorta 'heals' the pimple and heres no scar or mark. Same with cuts on other parts of the body. Just dabsome on while theres a scab, and voila, couple of days and theres barely a mark.
This stuff is must have. been using this since I was 16. Even though I have switched to diff toner and cleanser.