Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral

PURE PERFECTION...

This is probably the BEST bb cream that I have ever tried in the market. The oil control is one of a kind. I actually mix it with my l'oreal true match w6 to make it last longer and LOVE LOVE LOVE. I will also try mixing it with other foundations as well. I have worn it on its own and the color is dead on, bulls-eye. The consistency is watery/runny but very light. Not thick and creamy like the first version. The coverage is also pretty good for a bb cream and very easy to blend on the skin. It offers a matte-semi-matte finish with spf 20 (even though it does not say on the box). Finally, a bb cream for combo/oily skin types that actually WORKS! @_@v

PROS:
- oil free
- lightweight feel but offers buildable coverage
- multi function
- blendable
- amazing oil control
- spf 20
- sleek tube
- generous amount

CONS:

- needs better packaging
- more colors

on 1/29/2013 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love the generous 2 oz size for the price! It tends to squirt out of the tube as its quite thin so be careful. My skin is an nw 25-ish or 3.5 (warm beige) in Bobbi. Why did I get med/deep you may ask? Well I have oily skin and was liking my skin79 pink label, but even after oxidizing it looked too light. So I thought a nice mattifying bb cream in a darker shade would mix nicely. It does! And this garnier bb cream for oily skin is like the Mac Pro longwear of bb creams! I put some on my hand to test shade at Kmart and it like didn't wash off til I scrubbed it off! I use an oil based makeup remover so removing it at night isn't a problem. I like how this adds some warmth, oil absorption, and longevity to my skin79. Will definitely be using this alone in the summer! For the price and quantity u get, an excellent, long wearing product for oily skin. Live the SPF 20 too. Do not need to powder it's so matte! Love :)

on 1/21/2013 4:51:00 PM

This is the only BB cream I have ever used so I don't really have anything to compare it to. Having said that, I never used to wear foundation, just mattifying primer and blot powder so when this BB cream promised light coverage and matte finish, I gave it a go. I've had the same tube for 5 months now and I think I have just about half of it left. I'm using it 5 to 6 days a week and love it! It's not extremely moisturising and I do need to use moisturiser in areas where my combo skin goes a bit dry but on the rest of the face it's perfect. It gives light coverage and you can re-apply it during the day where needed. I'm considering trying other brands but until I do, I will repurchase. One lippie off for needing moisturiser underneath.

EDIT - not using this anymore, my skin went a bit dry and dull and I think this is part of the reason why. I'm also back to not liking wearing any foundation on my face.

on 1/26/2013 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. It is very sheer and perfect if you are looking just to even out your skin tone. You don't really have to set it with powder, the finish is dry. It didn't get greasy on me yet -- most products do within 3-4 hours. But I haven't tried it in the summer. The packaging is really bad, like everyone says. It leaks and leaks. Clearly, it should be in a pump bottle.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A great bb cream with medium coverage,lasts quite long,keeps oily skin matte for longer(I apply loose powder too on it just to be sure i won't get oily) and is cheap!much better than maybelline's bb cream!

on 1/23/2013 10:19:00 AM

I sort of underestimated this product. It has been sitting in my makeup bag untouched until I decided to give it a try.
It took me quite a lot of application to see any difference to my skin. But it kind of creates a 'soft focus' look on my face and imperfections are slightly concealed (except the under-eye area-too stubborn for just a BB cream) I use the medium but it's a little dark for my skin in the winter; I guess however it does give me a healthy colour (though a little on the pink side for my skintone). It is a little greasy but a tiny bit of setting powder can fix that. I have yet to test it's staying power, I have a 6 hour day in stuffy classrooms to challenge it with - my hopes are not high for this product as I have only found one heavy duty foundation that will last this long without retouching.
The product is great for when you just don't want to wear foundation, but still want to have light coverage.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I haven't seen this product out regularly yet but got super lucky and ran across one lone tube at Target about a week ago. I love the original BB cream by Garnier so when I heard they were going to put out a version for oily skin I was so excited b/c as much as I love the original, it is not great for oilier skin types. I always ended up quite shiny an hour or 2 after application.
I was wondering how Garnier was going to keep the texture of the BB cream and make it for oily skin. The answer is they didn't. I am somewhat disappointed that it is no longer a cream at all but a very thin liquid. It seems more like a liquid foundation now. Despite this fact my face still feels decently moisturized from it.. of course having combo-oily skin helps with that as well I guess.
This also has more pigment and coverage than the original. It has a pretty matte finish. I somewhat miss that glowy finish of the original but at the same time... I appeared visibly oily a couple hours later from it so it wasn't exactly a win. This is a bit more matte than I would like... I'm tempted to mix some of this with an itty bitty dab of the original and see what kind of finish I end up with that.
The best part of this product is that it holds up its bargain to control oil pretty damn well. All day wear and my face actually still looks pretty oil free.
I am hoping that this version does not clog pores or break me out... the verdict is still out on that but so far so good.

Update: DOWNGRADE. Getting tons of clogged pores all over my face from this. I also hate the texture.. if I wanted a liquid I would just use liquid foundation. Also the matte finish is just too much. It makes my skin look icky..,. dried... aging. Not cool Garnier. The color seems a little different than the regular BB cream light/medium... it is more yellowish and it oxidizes on my skin. Grrrr. Mad that I spent the money to try it when the original was working just fine minus some extra blotting.

on 1/17/2013 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Because I'm taking Collagen and using a combination of La Mav & Antipodes skincare, I do not need to use any foundation at the moment and therefore the Garnier BB creme is all I need. I pat this on rather than rub in and find that this is all my skin needs. A wonderful product and wonderfully priced.

on 1/6/2013 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have not tried any of the older drugstore BB creams and this one is pretty new. I have not tried the original Garnier BB cream but I like the newer version for Oily/combination skin. Keep in mind this is not their more older Garnier Light for combination skin. I got this from Walgreens. This new BB cream when compared with the Asian BBs is pretty close in the finished look this gives you. It has a matte finish but still gives a glow to the face, evens it out and just gives the look of nice, glowy skin. Its pretty easy to use too as it is emollient.I have tried the Skin 79 BB, the Missha, Skinfood and some other Asian brands. And I think this is a pretty close product to an actual BB cream. I have medium to dark skin and I got the Medium/Dark which in my opinion is closer to Medium as it does not give a tanned or orangy look which in my opinion is not bad.

on 1/12/2013 2:12:00 AM

This product is great compared to the original BB cream for people with oily skin. I myself tried the original garnier BB cream and it made my face look super oily. This new BB cream gives a matte finish and is a much runnier consistensy. This BB cream has a heavier coverage than the original. I much prefer this BB to the original :) I would reccomend this highly to people with oily skin who had problems with the original it is quite different!