Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder

Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder

3.7

on 6/26/2001 2:31:00 PM

I got this powder in the "blue magic" line. They call it Phosphorescent but it looks super light pink. It's completely skin perfecting. And when they say 'cooling', they aren't kidding, it almost knocked me over. In the store I was kind of impish about it, I couldn't tell much of a difference but when I got outside, it made me look like an angel. So I ran back inside! Had to have it. It's a little bit different than the translucent in that it reflects more light and gives you more of a dewy glow. I have pink undertones but this doesn't really make it more so, just a glow...kind of like baby skin. After reading that it will evaporate the SA told me that if it does start to diminish, take a spray bottle with MINERAL water (no other type of water, it will get goopy and smelly) and spray the powder at arms length and it will come back out. I haven't had to try that yet but I'm sure I will. I really love this stuff, it feels like silk. Well worth the $$!!!