e.l.f. Elements 4-pan Compact

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have six of these! I was so excited to find these in my drugstore for $1 each (especially since shipping from E.L.F.'s site takes 3 - 5 weeks and shipping is expensive). Very easy to open, too.

on 10/1/2006 9:28:00 AM

These are amazing! It's a buck and comes with mirror. As the previous reviewers said, it fits 4 mac shadows, milani, etc. MAC is such a rip-off in comparison. Run to your Duane Reade store and grab a couple!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

These are freaking amazing. I was really expecting something thin, cheap, and flimsy but these are anything but....I have no idea how they are making them so nice and then selling them for a buck...but hey..who's complaining?

I finally found these at Meijer of all places. Had given up hope of finding them w/o resorting to ordering online. They are sturdy sleek palettes that are nice on the outside as well as the inside. Heavy for their size (but not bulky)...and they have a mirror inside...how great is that?!

I bought 3 at once..debating on going back and getting more lol Great, cheap storage option! continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

OMG! I just got mine in the mail. They are *SO* much nicer and sturdier than my MAC pro palette!!! And a FRACTION of the price! DEFINITELY march yourself to e.l.f.'s website and order up!!!

on 6/20/2006 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I just received my 4 pan Compact in Earthy. WOW am I impressed. The compact itself is really solid with a nice hinge and mirror inside. Additionally, the shadows are real quality..soft with tons of pigment. For the $5 I spent on the pallette with 4 colors, I could not have even purchased one at MAC, Lancome, etc. These are GREAT!!!! I already bought a bunch to give to my friends a gifts.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

Run, don't walk, to ELF and buy a ton of 4-pan palettes!!! LOVELY! Solid white w/ a mirror inside, magnetized for ELF, MAC, Milani, Smashbox, UD, Studio Gear, Wet & Wild, Sinful Colors, Wild & Crazy etc. pans!!! I am SO impressed, you guys!!! I got 5 Compacts and 2 eyeshadows...I want more! A buck a piece!!! All swappers should buy these as EXTRAS!!! Fabulous cheap thrills, YAHOO!!!!! http://www.eyeslipsface.com/elfshop/elementscustomize.asp

Popular Palettes