Maybelline Expert Eyes Eye Shadow

2.7

Price: $

Price: $

Yuck! I purchased a quad in The Suedes (four brown shades) and was completely disappointed- the pigmentation is terrible, the grains are coarse and go on very streaky. And the applicator-ugh! I know I shouldn't complain because it would be better to apply with a brush, but could the sponge tip be any more abrasive? I purchased this on sale for $1.35 and still consider it to be a waste of money.

I bought the new shade, Midnight Lace, which looked really gorgeous in the package. However, the texture is really poor. It goes on patchy and creases almost immediately. I have never bought Maybelline eyeshadow before, and based on this experience, I never will again.

HORRIBLE PRODUCT! The texture is all chalky and it doesn't apply smoothly at all. It's WAYY too shimmery in a bad way (you know, when the shimmer isn't fine enough and it just looks tacky?) It costs around $3.50 or so...I got mine (Lilac and another cream/white color awhile ago) on clearance, but I should have resisted the temptation to buy this one. DON'T BUY IT!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have the color Grey Suede, and it's an ok color, but the application is pretty great. It stays on all day, and it's very pigmented.

I love my Champagne Freeze and my Blue Blazes!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think they have very good color combinations in these packs. I have pack that I use constantly, so I just bought another set of colors.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have been wearing makeup for a very long time. This is the WORST eye shadow I have ever had the misfortune of wearing. Never has an eyeshadow gone on so streaky and, well, just horribly. Stay away! Stay away!

The colors are nice but they don't stay put, go right to the creases. I'd rather pay more for a brand that would stay where its suppossed to

Popular Eye Shadows