MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

4.1

Since Missha started selling online in the U.S., I've tried several of their products including the famous BB creams. I got this after going through the Perfect Cover BB & while it's a good product, I prefer the Perfect Cover. I will say that this is more moisturizing, so dry skin types would probably like it better, but it's also more fluid in texture & doesn't cover quite as well. However, the packaging (as with many Missha products) is very nice & it has no noticeable fragrance.

I've found Missha to be a great online merchant. They run frequent specials & with this last order, they enclosed a full-size BB base and cleansing oil in addition to a handful of samples!

This product cost $38 for a regular size bottle, which is on the expensive side of any facial product. However, it is well worth the money! It covers redness and scarring extremely well. It doesn't break me out. It looks very natural and feels light on the skin. It is made with organic ingredients and has healing properties (contains ginkgo biloba & over 10 other extracts). It has SPF, like most BB Creams. The packaging is super pretty and comes with a convenient and sanitary pump. The one thing about this product is that it doesn't cover rough surfaces well. I have acne, so while it's great for redness and pores, it doesn't cover actual pimples. Another thing is that it only comes in 2 shades, so if you aren't fair-skinned (I am, so I don't have a problem with this), then you should not buy this product. For reference, I'm an NC25

Overall, well worth the price and I would totally buy this again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It is a thinner consistancy than normal bb cream but it is surprizingly moisturizing without being oily!! because it is thin it wont cover bumps orpores physically but it covers the color and makes the skin look amazing! It looks natural, like my skin but perfect, unless of course you apply too much. you only need a dab and it really does the best job at staying fresh all day!

it has peptides and other great nutrients, spf 25 pa++ and it is made without 5 known irritants like talc. cant remember. this is the hypoallergentic bb cream, it is the best in my opinion.

i got #13 light milky beige. perfect for very fair porcelain tone.

i recomend this one for all skintypes and problems. i have large pores and dry acne prone skin and it seems to do great! there is four shades. and it comes in a 20mL small size that is perfect! It will last a looong time!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I got this b.b. cream along with the perfect cover one for $40 as the Missha US online store was having a sale. I actually kind of like this b.b. cream better than the perfect cover. Packaging is very nice, it's like the perfect cover one but the tube has a hard plastic covering, and it also comes with a pump so it is very sanitary. I have both the perfect cover and the signature real in no. 23; this one has a more yellow tone to it which I really like as the perfect cover is always too pink on me. This looks more natural and I like that it has SPF.

Only thing I don't like about this b.b. cream is that it feels kind of sticky on my face, and a little thick too...I don't use that much either. It also doesn't smell as nice as the perfect cover and doesn't have as high SPF but overall it is good. I wouldn't buy it regular price but I think 2 b.b. creams for $40 is a good deal :] if it is around the same price I would purchase again.

This was my first bb cream I purchased, the sale assistant at missha advised me to purchase this bb cream over the other normal one in the red/burgandy tube, the reason being this one uses "natural" ingredients, unlike the other bb cream. I was sold! I purchased the second colour in the range, (there are only 3 colours), for $39.50. I am a NC25-NC30 in MAC for reference. I use this cream every day, I only use half a pump for light to medium coverage, because one pump is way too much. I love this cream, I think the tube would last me around 6-8 months, and the price is affordable :)