Acne.org AHA+

Acne.org AHA+
AHA+

4.3

on 8/3/2008 11:16:00 PM

When I ordered this AHA moisturizer from acne.org, I had high hopes. Everything I've tried from acne.org has been of good quality, and I knew that my skin responded well to AHAs. But even I didn't expect results this good. For the first time, I have been able to go out without ANY foundation or concealer, and I have to say, my skin looks FABULOUS. This stuff faded all my hyperpigmentation in about 2 weeks flat. No joke. And as long as I apply it every other night, my skin has stayed fabulously clear. I can't say enough good things about this stuff!

One note - it DOES cause my skin to peel quite a bit. I'd imagine those with sensitive skin to feel quite a bit of stinging, but on my skin (used to AHAs), I hardly feel anything. I just make sure to use this at night every other night, and the next morning, I use an aspirin scrub in the shower to get rid of the peelies. And viola - I have beautiful, clear skin like I haven't had in ages!

on 7/18/2008 5:51:00 PM

I have oily, acne-prone skin and this is a HG product! This AHA treatment is supposed to be used in addition to the regimen. I use acne.org's BP and then this. It is such a great product ... it smells great, makes my skin super soft, can be used as a spot treatment, keeps my skin clear, helps fade past acne scars, and I use it in replace of my moisturizer. Read up on it on acne.org and concider using!