Escada Moon Sparkle

Escada Moon Sparkle
Moon Sparkle

on 2/17/2011 11:29:00 PM

I'm super sensitive to scents and can't wear most perfumes w/o getting a headache or feeling kind of allergic. This one is more fruity than floral, so it doesn't bother me. I turned my mom on to it, too and she used to hate all perfume, saying they just made her head hurt. I found this product description when looking up what scents were in it: A fruity floral fragrance with sparkling strawberry and red apple notes. Top notes consist of strawberry, blackcurrant, citrus cocktail, red apple. Middle notes include sweet pea, freesia, jasmine, rose and base notes have raspberry, musky, sandalwood, and dry ambery notes. I agree with the description, but please don't think this is an overly floral or musky fragrance. I find it light, and casual, more fruit forward than anything else.

on 1/14/2011 1:46:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

One of my all time favorite perfumes! It smells so deliciously fruity, yet there's a subtle hint of musk that isn't at all heavy. The scent definitely lasts in a very subtle way, so you won't choke people when you walk by. I'm halfway through my first bottle and I will keep repurchasing.

on 11/14/2010 3:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I was introduced to Escada with Sunset Heat and I loved it absolutely. At that time I was living in KL; Malaysia and the scent was fit to the place I lived. Totally tropical. Now I decided to try Moon Sparkle. When I first sprayed I said ugh just an ordinary fruity perfume. But when I sprayed after a month maybe because of my mood I liked it. It is sweet with berries on top notes but still not very extraordinary. It doesn't smell sour after some time and it stays for a good time on skin.. But I still prefer Sunset Heat..

on 10/15/2010 3:10:00 AM

Love it!!!!! one of my favourites for sure.

I LOVE this perfume. It is so florally and flirty. The packaging is adorable and makes me feel like its an evening scent. I have repurcahsed this and have been using it for about 3 years now. I love it. The only thing is that I dont feel like it lasts very long on me. I feel like people can only smell it on me for about 2 hours but after that I need to reapply throughout the day. Love it though.

My absolute favorite scent! I just wish it wasn't so expensive. This is my signature scent, it's sweet, fruity, and evokes fantasy. I love the name, it sounds so magical. I love how it's still sophisticated and whimsical at the same time.

I would describe this as a "cute" scent. To me, it smells like berries (perhaps blackberries and raspberries) dusted with sugar and a hint of musk. This is a nice scent to wear during summer or whenever you need to be cheered up. The lasting power is not so great, but I have a suggestion if you want it to last longer. Wholesalebodyoils.com sells Escada dupes (super cheap) and they smell exactly the same. I wear the real Moon Sparkle along with the oil and the sweet berry fragrance lasts all day like that.

on 7/25/2010 11:45:00 PM

Escada has some of the best Sweet Scents.

so probably 4 oof my top 10 perfumes of all times are Escada, and Moonsparkle is my #1

Its sweet but not a sugar bomb. it lasts pretty long on me.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I loooove this fresh and fruity smell. Perfect summer scent. I get compliments all the time! I only wish it would last even for a little bit. The only thing I wish they would fix is the lasting power!

on 3/3/2010 11:42:00 PM

I love this perfume. It has a fruity smell that isn't overpowering. I get compliments all the time while wearing it. I wear it almost everyday.

Popular Fragrances