Thierry Mugler Alien Parfum

4.4

on 7/5/2015 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought a bottle sephora a few years ago, after watching a YT review where it was said to smell like wood warmed by sunshine. It bought the $80 bottle, which was an ounce I think. It was strong, heavy and lasted a good while. The girls in my office hated when I wore it, it was that pervasive. I went nose blind to it quick, so I didn't notice. To me it's an evening scent, and was in no way suitable for me during day. I found it reminiscent of Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir. Not the same but similar.
Overall it just did not do it for me.
THE SPRAYER MELTED. I had this in winter and it never contacted high temps. I think the perfume itself melted the sprayer nozzle to the point it is unusable. Here 2+ years later, I have half a bottle that's completely useless.
Would not repurchase.

I have had this scent for a few years now and it's my signature smell. I love it because it's a sexy and mysterious smell. i have purchased this a few times over the years and I also have the refill bottle as well. This scent may not be for everyone. It's a very woody scent and musky tones.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Not going to wax on how I feel about but I will say this: it meshes well with my body chemistry, not too strong when I apply it and I use three sprays, and will repurchase when I run out.

on 5/9/2015 9:12:00 AM

This is hard to review. I would give 3.5 stars if I could. While I like this scent, it is loud and heavy. Probably not suitable for most daytime occasions. Very distinctive grape and jasmine.. Even pungent. The intense popularity of this perfume is somewhat of a mystery to me. I personally do not find it erotic or sensual. I only wear occasionally, one spray at a time, so my current bottle will last the probable duration.

on 1/17/2015 1:23:00 PM

i love this perfume, its different from Womanity.it almost has a vanilla scent which i love. considering the price i thought it would last really long; it lasts longer than most perfumes but its not strong which i like in perfumes. i would buy it again though ,its a great perfume to wear if you get headaches easily

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

To me this scent is very warm, woodsy, a touch of sweet. It's mysterious and makes you wonder. I think it's quite sexy and different. I am definitely very sensitive to smell and this scent makes me feel more alive.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I wanted to love this, since everyone else seems to, including the saleslady who served me in the beauty boutique, but on me it smells like grape juice from the grocery store. Like I spilled a bottle of it over myself. Even the tiniest application of the scent grows into an enormous cloud of grape juice sensation. I wouldn't want anyone to smell this on me.

Thierry Mugler obviously did not make scents for my body chemistry.

on 8/28/2014 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Holy cannoli. Got a sample of this at Sephora, waited over a month to use it, and now I'm completely obsessed.
It's incredible how much this perfume changes depending on body chemistry. It smells completely different on me than it did on the sales assistant. On me, it starts out sweet and heavy, and then morphs into this incredibly sexy, elegant sweet musk.
This fragrance also lasts longer than any other perfume I've ever tried or owned. Scents tend to fade quickly on me, but this lasts for hours without needing to be reapplied. When I purchase the full-sized version (and I absolutely will), I'll also get a portable atomizer to throw in my bag.
Price-wise, it seems pretty standard.
And can we please just talk about the packaging for a second? Because I'm not sure I've ever seen such a beautiful bottle in my life. No matter what size you choose, you're bound to have an absolutely gorgeous functioning ornament for your makeup table. After I've purchased, used, and fully emptied a bottle, I think I'll display it somewhere. Because it's far too beautiful to throw away or recycle.
This may be the best perfume on Earth. For me, it beats out Dolce's The One in both sensuality and lasting power, and that perfume is a contender.
Definitely purchase this if you love a great, sexy and sweet musk scent.

I love this perfume. I'm a girl with a weird body chemistry. The ONLY two perfumes that smell good on me is Alien and AG. I highly recommended Alien if you have difficulty find a scent that works for your body chemistry. With that in mind, a little goes a longgggggggggggggggg way with this perfume. I own the perfumed lotion and the perfume. I apply the lotion to my entire arms. A few dabs of perfume behind my ears and I'm set for the entire day. No re-applying needed.

The scent seems to customize itself to your body chemistry. Which is good a thing, because I hate smelling like someone else.

Try a sample first. Apply a small sample/amount to clean skin, wear it for a day and see if you love it. I love Alien!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Normally this would be the type of scent I wouldn't like because it's heavy and got sweet notes but I love it. It's very unique and unmistakable. I wear this of an evening as I prefer musky/heavy scents for evening. I really recommend this fragrance

Popular Fragrances