Kuumba Made Persian Garden

Kuumba Made Persian Garden

4.5

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really love the way this scent smells and it lasts a long time on me. I can still smell it the next day and I often rub it into my hair. What I like about it is that it's not perfumy, as others have mentioned. It is great for the office where you can't really wear an overpowering scent, because it smells very natural. To me, the sent is almost sensual. It's tiny enough to keep in my purse all the time, and even though you don't get much for the price, it does last awhile.

on 2/8/2011 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is my absolute favorite scent in the entire world, and I will cry bitter tears if it is ever discontinued. I love how this unassuming little roll-on smells on my skin throughout the day, very clean and very unique. I feel like this perfume oil is appropriate for all occasions as it is not over-powering or cloying in the least. I love you Persian Garden, thank you for being there.

on 3/26/2010 2:19:00 PM

Persian Garden smells alot like Auric Blends "Love" which is Egyptian Musk and White Amber. I think that "Love" is a little more Intense than "Persian Garden" which is a little more close to your skin scent. However I love them both and would repurchase "Persian Garden again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Smells like "White Amber" oil that I can get from other oil vendors in a larger amount at a smaller price.

on 3/29/2009 9:42:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have been searching my ENTIRE LIFE for a fragrance like this!!!! Clean, but not soapy, floral, but not too rosy, delicate, but lasting, and gentle without prissy. SO phenomenal, I came across it by accident in the health food store, and have ignored every other perfume in my collection since. This goes beyond HG territory. It is far and away the one fragrance I would wear for the rest of my life if I had to choose just one.

BOO! I am so disappointed. I read all the rav reviews, made a special trip to Whole Foods (always looking for a "reason" to go there, ha!), trotted over to the beauty section, dropped a few dots of this oil on my arm and......drum roll.....NOTHING! As a previous reviewer said, it smelled like nothing. I could smell a faint scent on the tester wand, but once I put it on there was no smell at all. Now, fast forward three hours and I can smell a tiny, tiny bit of soapiness but that is about it. I was so looking forward to liking this. If only I could actually smell it.
**UPDATE**** The next morning when I woke up, I kept smelling something so soft and yummy....it was the arm I put this oil on! And even after showering I could still get a faint smell of it. Seems like it takes a loooong time to smell on my skin but when it does it is pleasant and lasts awhile!

on 1/9/2009 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm in love with this stuff. It's like a soft, woody skin musk, without sweetness. This is clean, yet sensual, giving the impression your skin is just emanating this subtle aura. The scent seems rather faint, it's hard to smell on myself, but I have received compliments on it hours later when I couldn't smell it at all, so it probably lingers more than I think. I do believe a generic version of this scent is called Amber White. I have Nemat International's Amber (White) and it smells nearly identical to this (I love it just as much, but would repurchase Persian Garden simply because I prefer the roll-on bottle).

These Kuumba Made perfumes can be found at most Whole Foods stores for $7.99. I have also purchased their Black Coconut and Pikaki Lei, both of which I also think are superb.

on 1/6/2009 3:44:00 PM

My HG perfume and if they ever stop making it i will die. I have a very sensitive nose and am really particular about what i can wear. Most fragrances on me, even if i like it in the bottle, will give me a horrible headache or nauseate me after i have had it on for awhile. This stuff is amazing. Its light and most of the time i cant even smell it on myself during the day, but if i get a good whiff of it on my clothes or my bedding, I remember why i love it so much. Even though i dont notice it on myself after awhile during the day, EVERYONE else can smell it and I cant tell u how many compliments ive gotten and people wanting to know where to get it. I have sampled a few of their other fragrances, and to be fair, they could be wonderful, but they all gave me a headache and made we need to shower immediately to get the smell off, Thats just my nose though and I hate about 95% of the fragrances out there. I cant even go into BBW anymore without feeling sick and getting a headache. The large bottle of kuumba made scents lasts quite a long time but is not cheap. I pay $80 for a large bottle but it lasts me pretty long. Honestly, i would probably pay more for it if i had to as i now consider it my signature scent and definitely my HG

on 12/22/2008 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am just nuts about Kuumba Made oils...I recently tried to practice self control when faced with a Kuumba display at a local retailer. I limited myself to one scent (Arabian Sandalwood-swoooooon), and went about my way. OK, what did I do a couple days later? I jumped online and ordered another scent that etched itself in my memory that day. (Egyptian Musk), as well as a few samples. When I opened the little sample vial and sniffed, I actually sighed. This smells GOOD. Perfectly snuggly and intoxicating...I can't imaging this offending anyone.

Update-tore through the sample and ordered the bigger size. I love it in warm weather because the heat seems to give it more silage, but it doesn't get cloying.

on 11/8/2008 2:45:00 AM

Deep musk undertones with a clean floral finish. This subtle scent meshes well with body chemistry and lingers on the skin like a delicious aura. This is one that the wearer can't easily detect yet anyone in your vapor trail is blissfully intoxicated. Layers very well as a base scent, especially with Kuumba's Pikaki Lei.
(This scent is a favourite of my kitten. She picks through my perfume and steals this vial to hide in her bed!)

Popular Fragrances