Everyday Minerals Swimming Pool

4.5

Not tested on animals

Swatched on my arm, SP looks almost purplish but on my cheeks, it's like a pink-red.

Oh well, I'm slightly biased towards matte blushes so I'll just say that if you liked matte blushes, give this a try. It seems like a universal shade to me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this nearly a year ago and I still have a ton left. Just a light brushing of this makes me look sunkissed (despite my ghostly pale complexion). When I run out of this I'll totally buy another.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I can't remember why I chose this color but I am so glad I did!. The first time I tried it though was awful. I didn't really have the right foundation color yet and I also applied too much. Now however, I love this for a summer look. It gives me a just spent the day in the sun look. Just a little goes a long way. I will continue to use and by this color!

I LOVE this blush!! I've been using MAC's Prism for quite some years now as it has been my HG blush. But now...this blush is definitely my HG!! The color is very similar, in fact I think they're pretty much the same pigment. The only difference is that this blush is cheaper and it lasts on my face much longer. AND it doesn't contain talc, which is an extra plus :) The blush color is natural and gives me that healthy color on my cheeks. For reference, I am Sandy Medium in EDM foundation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm shocked that this has so many bad reviews! But of course a blush is going to look very different on different skin tones. I am EDM Cool Medium Summer foundation for reference and I LOVE this blush! It's the shade I've been looking for for a subtle sun kissed-rosy cheek natural look. I love that it's not super pigmented so you can start light and slowly build color until it's the perfect blended, natural look. I recommend trying this blush, if it's not for you you're only out $4 shipping on the free sample kit! And you could probably swap it for another shade you want to try. But I bet you'll want to keep it :)

I agree with the other reviewers, this is nothing like described on EMs webpage, but I still love it! I don't use this as a blush, but as a bronzer and it works wonderfully. I have PPP skin (EMs fairly light) and it gives me a beautiful sunkissed look that is more natural than most bronzers I've tried. I love the fact that it's mineralmakeup and can be use all over without clogging my pores. The color is darker than Soft Bronzer, but lighter than the Everyday Bronzer so for me it's perfect. Will definately repurchase a full size as I got this as a part of my free sample kit. A new HG for me !

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought this in full size and I was quite disappointed on how the color showed on me was not flattering - Light Olive/with yellowish tone (NC20). I love EDM blushes and I still keep using it for over-all face color to perk-me up in the morning.

A color which I describe as muted brownish red-mauve but it appears to be dull when apply it alone and can be ashy brown look when apply to much on the cheeks. As suggested you can apply as a contour blush and all over face color and it looks great when apply on the lips!

I have to agree with the reviewers below that this looks nothing like the swatch shown on the website. Far from being a mauve-pink or whatever, it's actually a matte neutral brown with hints of rose. It gives a nice healthy sun-kissed sort of glow, and would probably work really well as a contour shade. I don't reach for it much though because i prefer blushes with more pink/red. I wouldn't repurchase since my small sample jar will probably last my whole life, but i can see this working for many people, particularly blush-averse ones! :P

I love this color for a natural look. I spent the whole summer at the pool, and I can honestly say this is almost the exact same color of my sun kissed cheeks. Only I'm starting to lose that color, so this is a nice way to bring it back, and I don't have to go into the sun... very nice natural color, used quiet often.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I can't wait until Everyday Minerals witches back to showing the REAL product and not just the color swatches because this color is much darker than on their website and have more brown in it than one would expect.

I really like it, but I've been mixing in some of the Light Pink shade (as that shade is too light for me) and trying to get a nice, light pinkish/brown shade that's not TOO light. I prefer Apple, however. I got this with the intention of getting a lighter, natural looking pink shade. I might try Soft Touch next but I would love to try Siesta.

Popular Blush Products