Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

3.9

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

The ultimate girly scent. It's sweet, floral, fruity, and light all in one. Its definitely one of my favorites from B&BW, and I pray that they never discontinue it, but I doubt they would since it sells so well. You wouldn't believe the amount of compliments I get when I wear this. You need to try this if you haven't already, it smells AMAZINGG (:

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This used to be my favorite scent, but then I got sick of it. The smell is so STRONG and last for a while, and over time.. it start smelling a little too artificial. So yeah.. I wouldn't buy it again because it's just too overpowering.

on 1/6/2013 11:35:00 AM

I have to admit I'm surprised at how many good reviews this has. I really don't like this product at all. At first, it smells fine so I would put it on and go to school. Soon, the scent changes to a gross smell, like shaving cream, and you can't seem to get rid of the shaving cream smell. Definitely would not recommend, and will not repurchase.

on 12/23/2012 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

i love this smell. it is one of the most popular ones at BBW, and it seems that many own it! :)
it has made so many different items of this smell :)

on 10/24/2012 3:15:00 PM

Love Sweet Pea I have a travel one in my bag right now. Whenever I want to feel fresh I spray this. It's a great scent that really won't offend to many noses because it's not super sweet it's beautiful light and fresh. I use this when I need something on me cause I don't like not smelling like something.
It's not my daily fragrance but one I do use a lot especially at the end of Summer this scent just was so perfect in the August heat.Now that it's Fall I am using a light musk but I have to give my love to this scent. When I go to B&B my nose can get really confused with all the scents.

Not sweet pea though it's always one I can discern from the others. I will always buy this from Bath and Bodyworks it's a great scent to have in your bag or whenever you need a nice light scent. It's a nice pump bottle too so you only need a spritz or 2 to smell great. Too much of anything is no good so you don't need to go crazy with it. It does last a good amount of time which is another plus.

I even have the moisturizing hand sanitizer because I love it so much. I really recommend this.

on 10/24/2012 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutly love this sent it is very light and pretty and it is soo amazing!!!

on 10/24/2012 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this for spring/summer!! It is the best for a light overall fruity, flowery scent. This one can be applied all over, since it's not too strong. Smells very sweet and pure. Highly recommend for younger people, I'm not sure that older women would like this as much.

on 9/26/2012 12:07:00 AM

Fun and fruity scent. I will never grow tired of it :) Last as long as you would expect any body spray. Name is kind of odd though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got the new fine fragrance mist kind with the new packaging, and it's great~ The smell is nice and light, but sweet <3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a Classic! I love this smell so much! It brings me back to my childhood and it reminds me of my mom. The scent is perfect for a summer day. It is light, girly, and floral. It has okay staying power, but when layered it lasts much longer. The formula has changed a bit over the years, but I still love it and will always repurchase it!

Popular Fragrances