mark Lemon Sugar

4.3

on 11/19/2010 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I just recently tried this fragrance and it was love at first whiff. It's sweet, but not too sweet, lemony but not with that bitter smell some of the lemon fragrances have. It smells fresh and clean and the few chances I've had to wear it I've gotten compliments on it. My husband loves this scent when I wear it.

Since it's so hard to find my prior HG, BB Skin Musk, these days, I think I'm going to switch over to this fragrance for everyday wear. As good as this smells, I think I'll try the body wash and body butter, too. It isn't extremely long-lasting, but perhaps layering it with the gel and body butter will help.

Great fragrance!

on 8/21/2010 11:19:00 PM

This smells really nice and refreshing. It's clean. Just the right amount of sweetness, not overpowering and sickening, like Yves Rocher's Verveine cologne, which is a bit too much on the sweet side, especially during the summer months. This is just perfect. It's light for anytime, but refreshing for those hot summer days! Not long lasting, but it isn't very expensive. I, too, get quite a lot of musk along with the slightly sweet lemon scent, but that's a plus, since I do well with musk scents. NICE! And I don't think it smells cheap. I think it smells much more nicer than some other lemon scents. Either they're bitter smelling, or they're too sweet. Perfectly done here. Great for after showers and right before bedtime. Oh, and yes, AVON comes out with some stuff that is cheap smelling, but sometimes they come out with something great, as with any other company! I've smelled stuff from BIG companies that were HORRIBLE!

I tried this in the Body Butter, and I LOVE it. I used to be kind of a snob about Avon products, but I think this is a great fragrance. My Avon lady gave me an amazing deal, only $4 for the body butter. I am stocking up!!

on 11/6/2009 10:32:00 PM

It is a very pretty scent. Does not smell cheap in the least, smells like some higher end perfumes actually. However it is much to musky for me so I gave it to a friend and she loves it.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Oh YUMMM! This stuff is great! Smells exactly like what's called: sweet lemon and sugar. Doesn't last long but it's cheap so reapplication comes without guilt! This fragrance isn't particularly elegant or fancy, more of a fresh comfort scent for me, but it's great for casual wear and never fails to bring a smile to my face :)

on 2/25/2010 11:27:00 PM

LOVE this scent. A perfect balance of lemon and sugar, neither being too overwhelming. I've only used the shower wash and lotion, and the fragrance is pretty much the same between the two, unlike with some companies how there can be a slight difference between two fragrance products.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Lemon is one of my FAVE scents, and this one is extra-super yummy! I think that is because it has hints of vanilla or some other sweet treat [at least to my nose]. I know it says Lemon SUGAR, but I find the smell of sugar to be stinky-feet-like, and I would so NOT use that to descibe this scent. As I'm busy sniffing myself I would say it smells of lemon, vanilla, a bit of a watery floral, just a tiny hint of that. The scent level is medium, the lasting power is medium, but I think it would last longer if you were to spray it on your clothing. I love the body cream, too, it's moisturizing, but not greasy, and smells soooo good! I do wish that the bottles of scent were larger, but the price isn't scary, so that's a plus. I've bought it a couple times, and got some for my best bud, too. Good stuff!

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is one of the few perfumes that I can wear around my husband that doesn't make him sneeze [he has some major allergies]. I love the sugar-lemon scent; it always puts a smile on my face when I spray it on !

on 8/28/2008 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

wow this is amazing , i really love how light and fresh this smells , i like how its sugary but still tart at the same time, This is one of the few fragrances i can wear around my BF becuase he gets sinius headaches from many scents very easily but he absouluty adores this, but i do wish the lasting power was just a little bit longer but ill will definatly repurchase !!!

on 1/5/2009 4:01:00 AM

This sent is very yummy!! It's not to strong and has a great lasting scent. I have gotten many compliments when I wear this. Another pro is that it is inexpensive.

Popular Fragrances