Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat

Filtered by skin type : Other
Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat
Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top CoatEssie Good To Go Top Coat - 7-day manicure

3.8

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, CI 60725/Violet 2 F.I.L. D44603/2

I was hesitant to try this because it is sooooo hard to find a good top coat. But I was pleasently surprised with this one. It went on smoothly and dried my nail polish pretty quick underneath and the brush didn't change color! I would definetly try this again!

on 12/29/2006 2:34:00 PM

I still haven't tried Seche Vite, so I can't compare G2G to the ultimate TC, but I've been happy with it. Dries quickly, lasts well, and has a decent shine. It does get thick like all quick-dry top coats, but a few drops of thinner should take care of it. I probably won're repurchase right away, because I have a few more tc's I want to try out first, but all in all this is a good product and I have no complaints.

ETA: This tc seems to scratch and scuff almost immediately--after trying Poshe I won't use this again.

on 12/25/2006 7:31:00 PM

Hate to write a negative review, but this product did not work out well for me. I received some sample bottles thru Ts so did not buy the actual product. The first couple of times I used it, it worked pretty well. Dried the polish, provided a nice shiny topcoat. By around the third time I used it, unfortunately it turned into a gummy mess that did not dry quickly. I am really glad that I did not buy it. It needs to go back to the lab for reformulation. BTW I generally really like Essie nail polish.