NARS Stolen Kisses

NARS Stolen Kisses
nars belize female trouble stolen kisses dolce

4.2

i've been wearing this pretty much everyday for the past week. for me that says a lot, i probably have 100 lip products =/ stolen kisses is a mid-tone brown with a hint of pink, it also has a slight amount of multi-dimensional reflects. it's great for an everyday mlbb/nudie color. you'll look instantly put together upon application. it contains 8 grams of product which isn't too bad for the cost. i find that this lipgloss last a pretty long time. the only time i really have to reapply it is after eating. it also has a good amount of pigmentation, but not so much that it looks overly opaque or pasty. i love everything about this gloss and will definitely be repurchasing when this runs out.

on 11/4/2008 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Besides Nars' Orgasm lipgloss, this is my 2nd favorite lipgloss. Great neutral brown/mauve shade that gives the perfect natural pouty look. I am Asian/Pacific Islander and have a light/medium complexion, brown eyes, and black hair, and I love how natural this gloss looks.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Stolen Kisses is a very pretty, shiny pink with a touch of light brown. Just pigmented enough to give lips an “almost nude” look but still has enough pigment to make my naturally pink pigmented lips darker. Great texture, like all NARS lip glosses… not sticky or goopy, no strong scent or taste, decent lasting power. IMO, Stolen Kisses is just alright on its own, but looks absolutely amazing layered over NARS lip stains, especially Pampa (I have the duo tube), or lip sticks. I’m quite fond of the rubbery NARS packaging, too. I’d repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

As other posters have said, this is not a great stand alone product. Its a great color-caramelly pinky color, BUT VERY VERY sheer. HOWEVER, it adds a great touch OVER another lipstick.

I love Revlon PLUM SABLE lipstick which is a caramel browney red color. When I layer the STOLEN KISSES by NARS over it, it becomes a deeper neutral shade for me (I am naturally tan) and I love it.

I probably would not buy it again because it is pricey for what it is, but if you like nudes and wear them often, give it a try.

I would describe this as brown-based with hues of rose. It's very pretty.. I love the shine, its a nice creamy shine, not drippy or thick. I sometimes use it over some lipstick or lip lipliner. I love silicone packaging.

on 1/21/2008 1:01:00 PM

Love the color, but I can't stand the rubbery stink. I will try to use it up until it's done, but I doubt I will repurchase unless they change the smell. The color is perfect for smokey eye looks and makes the lips look full.

on 12/29/2007 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The shade is very beautiful and is just prefect for nude look. It matches well wth all of my blushes and most eye looks. For reference, I am BB Sand. It maybe too natural and too light for some ladies. You will like it if you are into nude or natural MU looks. Oh, just one more thing, I use it alone or over other lipsticks, and it always gives good results. I guess that's because the shade is pretty light. Gorgeous and I think NARS makes many great lipglosses for nude looks.

on 11/29/2007 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was on a quest to find a natural/nude lipgloss and I ended up buying this one. It is a nice natural/nude colour, but probably not a "wow" on me. I am not a huge lipgloss fan, because of their staying power. I will use up this tube, but probably won't repurchase as I'm not a huge nude lips fan, either. But the colour is nice and exactly what I was looking for when purchasing.

on 8/24/2007 8:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I think the color of this product is great - but I don't like the texture. But I think texture of lipgloss (thin v. sticky) is a very personal thing.

I prefer sticky (Bobbi Brown, Clinique) because it stays on longer and I'm tough on lipgloss (eating and drinking constantly, smoking, etc.). NARS is just too thin. It slides out to the edges of my lips and looks weird. Would not repurchase, but I had to try it because they have such a nice color selection.

on 5/24/2007 9:35:00 AM

I can understand the comments about this being a questionable colour - but it really comes down to the pigmentation already in your lips. For some like myself - this colour will work beautifully giving your lips that full natural look - the tone will even out the colour in your lips and add a sexy shine. For others you might need more pink tones in the colour to achieve this - like MAC's Lust lipglass. This works for me however, precisely because there is just enough pink. Too much of it - and I look like I have vaseline atop really chapped lips. Always a potential problem with certain nude shades and very unattractive. If unsure if this would be a good nude for you - I suggest trying it on - and then walk around the store for half an hour or so - and then see how if you like it. It just might be exactly what you were looking for.

A well needed shade for some us of girls Francoise - merci!