E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh i loove these E.L.F elements the colors are very pigmentet and i like that you can change the eyeshadows in the element compact (: Cheap but very good

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Okay so I give this actual compact a 5 because it is a good little compact. It is easy to open, has a big mirror, and keeps eyeshadow in tact. However, the shadow that elf sells to go into these are complete and udder garbage. I was so disappointed when I got them. But the compact is sooooo amazing! I went ahead and took out the divider, glued down the metal plate thats in the bottom well, and then added magnets to the bottom of 7 shadows! its AHMAZING.

I recently bought a few of these at target for travel, since I'm going on a 10 day cruise in 4 days and I needed to pack some eyeshadows, but I didn't want to take 4 MAC palettes lol. (which was my other alternative)

I'm very impressed with these, they are great quality, nice to look at, very durable and has a huge mirror, which is great for traveling. These really don't look like they should be only $1!

I was concidering buying a few MAC quads, but these are so much better of a deal, and the ELF ones have a mirror.

The magnets in the palette are really strong, the eyeshadows don't move around in the palette, and the clasp holds the palette together nicely.

I don't think I'll be buying any MAC quads, EVER, I'll just stick to the ELF ones. :)

Like everyone else, I really do wish ELF would make a palette that holds 15 shadows, so I wouldn't have to pay $14 every time.

I bought this for a dollar & 4 eye shadows to go in it. I figured it would be thick & bulky but its thin & sleek. It also has a huge mirror! It's great & very affordable!

I love it. Magnetic, pretty durable, includes a large mirror. I wish I knew how to remove the frame from the bottom, but I think this is a good deal.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I love this product. I can't comment on the E.L.F shadows that go into them because I don't own any, but this is a great quad to have for traveling. MAC shadows fit in it perfectly, plus it has a huge mirror that the MAC quads lack. I love being able to just throw this in my bag and apply my eyeshadow no matter where I am. On top of that, they're $1 and E.L.F has sales all the time so they are easy to stock up on.

on 11/17/2009 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought this with the elements and bought there lipglosses and eyeshadows and it's awsome, it's realy sturdy and I depotted my mac eyeshadows and put them in it, and it's a dollar!

i LOVE this ! i love how you can customize it and the pigmentation is amazing. i have every color and am not dissapointed in any of them

Love this palette. Using the e.l.f. website, you can choose 4 colors (be it eyeshadow, lipstick or bronzer) in your kit. I chose to customize mine with 3 eye shadows (ivory, golden glow, dusk) and one bronzer (bronzed) and I must say I was pleasantly surprised to loving all four shades! I've never been an eyeshadow type of girl but this has swayed my preference. Using a eyeshadow brush (dump the brush that comes with it), the colors applies very smoothly and they adhere to the skin nicely. I love it! And all for four bucks, it can't be beat!

I love this little thing! It fits my ELF shadows nicely and allows me to carry them around with me on the go. It has a very nice mirror also which is always a good thing. I hear these fit MAC shadows which is a plus because those MAC palettes are pretty pricey. So I would definitely purchase this product again.