Laura Mercier Perfecting Water - Rich

Laura Mercier Perfecting Water - Rich

4.6

Water, Sea Water, Glycerin, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Artemia Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Carpylic/Carpic Triglyceride, Trehalose, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Sodium Carboxymethyl Dextran, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 1,10-Decanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, PVM/MA-Decadiene-Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycereth-25 PCA Isostearate, Methylparaben 6/1/09

on 2/25/2009 2:14:00 PM

Awesome. This product gets rid of those dry patches that using moisturizer and primer alone will not. NOT OILY like I had imagined. All this time I thought I needed a heavy moisturizer, but really I just needed this before it.

on 1/11/2009 12:04:00 PM

This is an HG product for me. I have combination skin with scale-like patches and occasional breakouts. I use it after I wash my face and before I apply (LM) oil-free moisturizer. This has been wonderful in eradicating the scale-like areas on my face. My face feels hydrated and soft after using two pumps of this stuff. Also, no stinging and no breakouts. The price is a little steep ($38) but is definitely worth it.

on 5/9/2008 12:47:00 AM

Hands down the best toner I've ever tried. Only (really big) downside is the price. If you use this daily, or twice daily, you will use it up fairly quickly. And if my memory serves me right without looking up the price.. it's somewhere near $40 a bottle. Steep. When I can afford it, I buy another. When I can't, I suffer through. If I had the money to spend on it all the time, there would be no question as to whether i'd repurchase. LOVE this. I have sensitive, combo, acne prone skin that always has dry flaky spots and oily areas. This is so rich (like the name implies!) and hydrating. I use it after I wash or exfoliate my face. In the summertime, this and the LM Hydrating Primer are enough moisturizer for me. Never, ever have broken out from it, it has never stung either. Did I mention that I love it?? Because I do! I just wish it was a little cheaper, or a little larger.

on 2/21/2008 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Probably works great for dry skinned people. I have oily T zone and was way too emoillient and left a sticky "film" on my face. Although it says for Normal to Dry Skin-i would say for Dry skin only. It's consistency is that of a watery gel almost. Will not repurchase

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

If you have dry skin, try this! You will love it! This is my first step after cleaning my face in the moring and night. It gives your moisturizer something to work on. My skin used to be very dry and tight in cold winter. But never be since I use this rich water.

on 3/1/2008 2:16:00 AM

I bought this with the oil cleanser light (which I did not like.) This product I did like. It is like a heavy water which helps your skin to absorb more moisture. It is very nice and pleasant. No breakouts.

I really liked this product. I have combination skin, but I still chose to use the Rich version of the Perfecting water because it's hydrating but not oily AT ALL. This toner does not sting, and tones without drying. It sinks into my skin quickly and makes my moisturizers work a lot better. The only drawback is that it is expensive. I believe it is similar to Shu Uemura - Depsea water - which is something that I'm going to try next. Really, anything with deapsea water is great for your skin and I'm glad LM is on the right track.

on 8/9/2007 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this toner, but I would expect it to be rather good considering the price. Used the perfecting water-light since I have oilier skin and thought it was a nice toner, but not super exceptional. Maybe the rich one makes more of an impact w/dry skin.

I LOVE this product; my skin feels so moisturized and lovely afterwards! I think it really makes a difference with how my other Laura Mercier skin care products absorb into my skin! My face is now very calm, clear, and soft :)

on 2/18/2008 6:35:00 PM

This product makes your face feel amazing. You put it on after you cleanse but before you put your moisturizer on. It makes your face feel so smooth. I have combo skin and the Rich appears to be perfect for wintery climates. I would recommend this product.