Aveeno Calamine and Pramoxine HCl Anti-Itch Cream

No Image

4.1

Holy crap. HG. I have eczema, not all the time, but when it pops up, its HORRIBLE and extremely hard to get rid of. This time it decided to pop up on my eyelids and in the outer corners of my eyes. I had tried a variety of things, from the heavy cetaphil cream to neosporin to tea tree oil (holy **** HURT LIKE A MOTHER****ER!!!) and nothing helped at all. I know hydrocortisone would have helped, but I'm scared to use it on my eyelids, because it does thin out your skin and I was afraid my eyeballs would pop out. But I HAD to get rid of this eczema. So I came across this cream, which is hydrocortisone-free, and OH MY GOD, does it ever work. It stops the pain and itching that had brought me to tears on particularly dry nights, and I've only been wearing it for an hour, tops, and my skin is already looking better. The scaliness is gone and my skin is much more smooth. I love the light pink color, because it brightens up the flourescent red eczema to a more skin-like tone. Overall this product is F-ing amazing.

Popular Lotions / Creams