L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 9/22/2013 10:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really wanted to like this blush.
I loved the color, it is a perfect matte peach-coral shade, leaning more towards peach and complemented my skin perfectly. I gave it 3/5 simply for the color. However, there were just so many cons to this product that I had to return it.
First of all, the packaging I found to be quite bulky and I did not use that brush that came with it. It was poor quality and nothing special.
Second of all, while the texture was soft to the touch, it was not finely milled and was just too powdery. Kind of created a mess when I would swirl my brush around.
Third, the way it FELT on my skin! I do not know what they put in those blushes, but it felt so so heavy on my skin that I just could not stand it. As soon as I applied it, I FELT like there was something on my cheeks. So it is definitely not lightweight..

It's too bad, because I really loved the color, however the cons were just too much for me to handle so I am now still on a search of finding a peach blush.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have this in tender rose and love it so I thought I would try another shade. My skintone is fair and cool but this blush is neutral and it really works for me. I came across this little gem at the drugstore and the amazing coral color really caught my eye. The claim is true as this is super-blendable. You can layer as much as needed without being cakey. The brush included is useless as most are that come with blushes and powders. I use my e.l.f. kabuki brush and it is wonderful with applying blushes and any type of powders. This will leave your skin looking radiant. The shimmer in this gives a glowing effect. I can't remember the exact price of this but I'm thinking around $10. Definitely try this out! I hope I helped!

Looking for a peach blush earlier this year I tried this. I've used this brand in true rose and liked it, so I hoped this would work. Even on my fair skin this hardly showed without building it up quite a bit, and the shimmer mostly showed up. The compact is bulky, and for the price and payoff I was disappointed. Threw it out after trying a couple of times.

on 3/26/2013 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was going through my makeup the other day, while cleaning up and threw out a bunch of products that I hardly touched, didn't like anymore, this blush was one of them. I love peach blushes and thought this one was neat to have, bought it and never used it. Colour payoff sucks, it's huge and bulky, wouldn't recommend it.

on 3/26/2013 10:56:00 PM

I Looove this product. I think it is one of the best blush that you can get for a very reasonably price. I would definitely suggest everybody to get it.

on 3/26/2013 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

A big thank you to whoever recommended this to me on the makeup board. I feel like my whole life I've been trying to force myself into various shades of rose and pink because they seem like sensible, wearable colors, until I found this. I have NC 120ish skin with yellow undertones, and this blush is the first one that has actually worked with my yellowness and made my skin look healthy and glowing!

It is easy to get scared off by the bright orangy-peach color of this blush in the pan. However, it is a beautiful color that brightens and transforms my skin. The blush goes on sheer at first but it is very easily buildable. You can wear just a hint of it, or blend in more for a bolder effect. It is on the light side, however, so if you have very dark skin, it may not show up as well. It is also very easy to blend and wears very well. It lasts all day on my oily skin! It wears at least as well as my NARS blush! The finish is not totally matte, but it is definitely not sparkly. It is very natural looking and does not make me look shiny and greasy. I have even worn this on foundation-less skin and felt ok going out in public.

This is an excellent quality blush and the packaging is good. It is sturdy and has a decent sized mirror on the bottom so it won't get all dusted over with product. It also has a teensy half-fan brush. These brushes are never good, but I have used it for a touch-up in a pinch and it is very soft and does the job.

This is a wonderful product and I have used it nearly everyday since I bought it. If you have light-ish skin with yellow undertones, please give this a try, you will be so happy you did!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Shade description: sheer peach (shimmer)

Pros

- beautiful finish
- blends well
- lasts

Cons

- sheer

Comments: This is a very sheer peach with the most beautiful glow. It doesn't provide much color on my NC37 skin tone, yet still manages to look really nice on. It's a great blush for when you want to add a bit of a glow to a matte blush or even use as a highlighter!

Will repurchase.

on 12/13/2012 3:53:00 PM

For anyone looking for a bright coral blush, this may be the product you're looking for. The color is very pigmented with golden glitter to give you a glowing look. It's looks natural and can easily be buildable. It's long lasting and if you're watching for good deals, you can get this for 40% off at some drug stores. The only down sides are the brush it comes with sucks and the little product you get.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used this blush for years. It gives me a natural looking flush that doesn't fade. I don't use the brush that comes with it though.

on 6/8/2012 9:27:00 AM

I was looking for a bright coral blush for going out at night and came across this one; it looked lighter than what I was looking for, but the peachy colour was too gorgeous to resist. Well, I was right; it is not bright at all and slightly too light for my skin tone, however I apply a lot so that the colour is brighter and it doesn't look caked on. It is a beautiful peach colour to wear for everyday and it is now one of my staples. This colour would suit many skin tones. The only con is the brush; several bristles fell out upon the first few applications. But, after that the bristles have stayed in place and the brush does distribute the product evenly.

Popular Blush Products