Bobbi Brown Extra Moisturizing Balm

Bobbi Brown Extra Moisturizing Balm
Extra Moisturizing Balm

3.9

Water, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Pentylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lanolin Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose) Fruit Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glycerin, Caffeine, Cholesterol, Sucrose, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Panthenol, Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait, Glucosamine HCL, Hydroxystearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-8 Distearate, Stearic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol

on 4/4/2013 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great night moisturiser for my dehydrated skin. I wake up to a nicely moisturised face without any oiliness. I use a toner & serum(s) prior and that makes it easier to smoothen it over the face.

on 1/27/2013 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Good as a night moisturiser

on 11/28/2012 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I would give this a perfect score if it wasn't for the ultra gooey consistency which makes it impossible to spread. Yes, yes I know it's meant to be patted on, but I like having the option of spreading my moisturizers on. This product definitely has no slip to it, so you have to warm up the tiniest amount and press/tap it into the skin. It will immediately improve any flakiness or irritation caused by windburn and extreme dryness. I would caution those who are breakout prone to sample before splurging on the full size jar. I tend to get clogged pores easily in my t-zone area, but since using this cream I've made sure to thoroughly cleanse my skin morning and night and also up my Clarisonic usage. So far so good! This is really a skin savior for the winter months.

When my skin has been dehydrated and blotchy this felt great and soothing on my skin. Love the scent, kind of like geraniums. I found that I had to mix some oil with this though, as the texture is quite thick and gluey by itself. Also since using PTR's mega rich cream. I have realized that this is just not enough for my skin. For this price, I want anti aging benefits, not just nice moisturization.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Another great product for dry skin. I use this on top of my aesop oil at before bedtime, and it makes my skin hydrated enough to face the next day. It's thick, and the smell isn't great, but it works wonders!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Very good product for dry skin. Makeup applies well over it.

on 2/5/2011 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have very dry skin. Accidentally let them talk me inot the 25SPF version which is not as moisterizing. Love the smell though some people seem to have problem with it. I have terrible eczema and allergies (I sneeze in the shower...) and have used this with great results. Not expensive as a little goes a long way. There is some stuff out there that is far mor expensive and not as good.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This Balm did not wow me, but it's not a bad product, in my opinion Vichy's Mineral Balm is by far better more effective, paraben and fragrance free, plus many beneficial minerals.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Incredible, silicone and shea butter rich balm that is incredible for dry skin. Smells fantastic and is true luxury for your skin.

Love:
-its very thick- which I love because acne treatments tend to dry me out
-feels so good when you put it on
-I love this stuff =D

Not So Much:
-its probably too thick for most people, especially in the summer. would not recommend to oily skin types