Wet 'n' Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner #864 Purple

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/22/2009 1:49:00 PM

No, this is not it. The black liquid eyeliner seems to have great reviews, but the purple one doesn't deserve it. The colour is okay....it's more of a subdued mauve colour, but my rating reflects the staying power - nil on my lids. I have oily lids, but it's never this bad with a liquid liner. I was drinking a juice box and accidentally squirted a drop on my right eyelid. i patted the drop away lightly and checked in the washroom - it was smudged. even the other eye was no longer showing a consistent line after 2 hours of wear.

on 8/31/2009 6:07:00 PM

Well , It wasn't the purple i was expecting ...
But it still looked pretty great (:
It wasn't really the vibrant purple i was expecting , more dull lavender .
Which still looks pretty good, if you don't mind .
Its sorta watery which isn't horrible , the brush is nice .
Dirt cheap , it was the first liquid eyeliner i brought when i decided to try (: I would buy this again but a different color for me !

on 7/10/2009 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this yesterday along with the black one, it was on clearance, I was looking for a good purple liner and I think I found a pretty good one. First of all is not very bright so if youre looking for a very vibrant purple... keep looking!, I do two layers (or is it coats...whatevs) and it looks perfect, the texture of the liner is too liquid and runny but I dont mind that... if theres any change Ill update on that, the lasting power is very good, it doesnt smudge or transfer to the crease and I have oily lids.. I love the brush since is not felt tip but a brush is more flexible and easier to work with at least in my case, so yeah I would definitely buy again if I ever run out, Im in love with these, the black one is the best black liquid liner Ive had so far!

I received this product as part of a gift from a friend. I hadn't used many Wet 'n' Wild eye makeup prior to this, so I wasn't sure what to expect, though I'm glad to say that I was quite pleased with the product!
The purple is a beautiful colour, not too bright.If you really look, you can see that it has little flecks of sparkles is in it And you can use it for both daytime and night time looks!
Overall, it's a great product, although I prefer to apply liquid eyeliner using a felt tip applicator. I had no trouble using this one, it's just a matter of preference.
Nice product, great price, must buy!

on 5/7/2009 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I recently purchased this eyeliner against my better judgment. Years previously, I had tried liquid eyeliner, and made myself into a hot mess with it. I tried to use it several times with disastrous results. I concluded that I just wasnt an eyeliner person. I figured the ability to use liquid eyeliner was a gift that I didnt have. Oh well.

After reading the reviews on MUA, I decided to give it one more try. Wet and Wild is cheap, so I figured the worst that could happen is I would blow a few bucks and end up looking like a cheap whore (like thats a bad thing :-)). However, I tried the Wet N Wild liquid eyeliner, and it is fabulous! The purple doesnt come across as too purple, its just a nice accent that really makes my green eyes pop! I am sooo happy that I decided to give liquid liner one more go. I love this stuff! I give it four lippies only because I have a hard time getting it off when I wash my face.

I may try other eyeliners, who knowsI am toying with the idea of a sapphire colored liquid liner

on 4/27/2009 10:58:00 PM

This is one of the first liquid eyeliners I bought and tried out because of other reviews I've found and because it is dirt cheap (2-3 bucks?). Before this I used to only use black pencil eyeliners, but i decided one day to try out liquid eyeliners because they looked easier and faster to apply. I saw this color and was intrigued so i bought it and this is MY FAVORITE eyeliner and color. It looks gorgeous on my medium Asian skin tone. It is very watery but to me it provides for a very even color after it all dries. I don't have problems with creasing or coming off either but that may be due to the use of my Too faced eyelid primer (love this too!). I don't have issues of it burning or irritating my eyes but I also don't apply eyeliners on my waterline as my eyes are pretty sensitive. I prefer this brush tip versus felt tips because this very thin brush tip seems to give me a more accurate line. This comes off very easily too with makeup remover or even just rubbing off with my fingers and water, but this may be due to the fact that my lids get oily at the end of the day. Overall, i love this eyeliner and I have bought a backup of this color just in case they ever discontinue this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

not very pigmented at all.. really disappointed me.. if you are very pale, then this would work for you.. ladies of color, like me, avoid this unless you are going for a pretty natural look.. it won't show up very well on pigmented skin..

on 2/8/2009 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I was disappointed with this at first, because the color is not very intense. But now I use it all the time for a more subtle look. The color isn't very bold, but it can be layered and even one layer adds definition and brightens the look of the eye for a more natural look. I also like to use a deeper plum on my upper lashline and use the liquid on the bottom. This way it adds definition, without being obvious and making the eye look smaller.

I had considered buying liquid eyeliner from Wet N' Wild for awhile, seeing the reviews on here, so I purchased this purple-colored liquid eyeliner and was horribly disappointed with it! I am hoping that it is just this color, because now, I am unwilling to try the other colors either. This product was very very watery and as others put it, "inconsistent" in application. Barely any purple even shows up...looks more brown than anything, but a watery brown, so it's pretty much a waste! Plus, it's not waterproof, not that it claims to be, but some people say it is....so, I would have to dispute that. *Sigh*

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I actually really like this product. I don't have any problems applying or sensitivity. Stays on well and is dirt cheap. I have it in Plum and Black and will probably buy more.

FYI: The H20 Proof is not nearly as good.