Gucci Envy ME

Gucci Envy ME

3.9

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a nice romantic type of a fragrance - on me it settled down to a floral/woody powdery scent - it is a nice fragrance for me to wear to work without it being overpowering - nothing special about this fragrance just like many other floral powdery scents- I prefer the Ralph Lauren Romance (if I had to pick a romantic scent) but they're different - This fragrance is also somewhat woody/musky and less sweet than I imagined it to be- it does not dry down as being sweet on me. Nice/pleasant scent but not special or different to many other generic scents. The glass bottle is very feminine and fresh, however it may not appeal to some people, it may attract the younger market - if looking for a gift for someone esp a young person I would choose this a a safer option as it is generic- I prefer the Flora by Gucci, which is more floral and noticeable/different to certain scents, yet subtle. Overall good scent, okay smell too generic.

Initially I love it when I first purchased it. However, I do not think this perfume last for quite long. After my friend said i smell like plastic I stopped using this fragrance and it was quite uncomfortable to really have a close smell to it. I love the bottle, it is very nicely packaged but i don't think i want to smell like plastic at all

on 8/17/2012 10:22:00 PM

This is my signature scent. I use this when I go out not so much at work since I use cheaper body mist for work. I love the smell of this perfume, it is not too strong or irritating on the nose and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin when I apply it on my neck.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Its Versace Bright Crystal with better silage and lasting power.

on 3/13/2012 7:39:00 PM

Very cute packaging! It smells nice, very sweet and a bit overpowering if you accidentally spray too much. According to Perfumenet, Envy Me has notes of Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Pomegranite, Pineapple, Teak Wood and Wood. I'm not a perfume connoisseur, but I can smell the peony and jasmine! It's quite floral on me.

This is my favourite perfume of all time and always will be! The scent is just lovely, smells sweet and fresh like fresh linen. It is the perfect summery scent that lasts for hours and its not too strong either. I always get compliments when I wear it! Cute packaging as pink is the perfect colour to match this gorgeous scent.
I am definatly going to be buying this again and again in the future.

on 8/25/2011 6:13:00 AM

I Love how it smell.. Give me confidance every time i use it. Feels like u can tell other to envy you ^^

on 8/14/2011 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This was a total fail with my body chemistry. The notes at fault were the pink pepper and the litchi. Those notes are dominent with my body chemistry and they always turn sour on me. The upside the perfume does last all day.

I love this perfume, it smells soooo good! I have perfume ADD, so I must buy different scents at a time. But everytime, I use this scent, my guy friends tell me that I smell soo good. The scents lasts fairly long, I wouldn't say for a whole day, but more like 3-4 hours tops. You won't regret purchasing this perfume, ladies!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I find many of the Gucci fragrances to be quite heavy/strong, but this one is quite nice. It's strong at first, but the scent does last quite well on me so I guess that's a good thing. It's a sweet fruity floral that doesn't come off smelling too sweet so it's easy to wear around people and for the day-time. On me, it smells a little like peach or mango at first, followed by floral notes like rose? The dry-down is a little powdery, but nothing too different from many perfumes that I have tried. Overall, I like wearing this especially if it gets harder to touch-up throughout the day since it has a better staying power.

Popular Fragrances