CHANEL No.5

CHANEL No.5

3.6

on 7/27/2014 11:37:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Child Alert! Don't try this if you are one.

If somebody would tell me 2 years ago I will fall in love with Chanel no 5, I would laugh. I hated it a lot, but after having baby my taste buds changed. And I love love love number 5! I have it in every concentration: in pure parfum (which I love the most), edp, and edt. Every concentration smells differently. I think to get this magical smell, you need to use as little as possible. I started with pure parfum first- tiny dap on my wrist was enough. Soon I could not fall asleep if I didn't have it on me. Now I use it all the time. I don't believe that this fragrance is only for special occasions, life is too short, I want to enjoy it all the time. I have a lot of perfumes but number 5 has special place in my heart. Highly recommended.

I am in pure heaven. This is amazing. The initial spray is not good, but the drydown is heaven! This has lasted 6+ hours on me so far, and still going. It's a beautiful soft, musky swet scent that is just amazing. I wish I ahd tried this sooner!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I tried this out on my wrist at Ulta. Well, when you first spray it, it smells like cat pee. Not gonna lie. I sniffed it again after a few hours. After the pee smell went away, it smelled nostalgic and beautiful. I can't even really accurately describe it, because I don't know perfume jargon. It is like that time you tried drinking coffee when you were 12 years old, and at first you thought it was disgusting, but then you found yourself wanting more and more. An acquired taste. Strangely addicting. Powerfully feminine, a woman who wears this is a force to be reckoned with. I wish I could afford a bottle of my own.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just love this scent. It's a timeless classic. I will repurchase this over & over. You have to be careful not to spray too much, one or two sprays is all you need or it is way to strong. It's expensive but hay it's Chanel ;)

on 11/1/2013 12:15:00 PM

I have always loved this. In the past I went through bottles of it but stopped wearing it for a long time when I couldn't afford it. Now I have a bottle of the perfume and remember why I liked it so much. I like its mystery and find it lasts a very long time on my skin. A tiny spritz does it. It might not be an everyday scent for some but I wear it no matter where I am going.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

This is a fragrance for real women, not little girls ;)

on 7/1/2013 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Well this might be a little unfair review because it's not me who own this perfume, but my mother.. Eventhough she LOVE IT and I think it smells lovely on her, I absolutly hate it on myself. Think it's a fragrance for older women :)

I didn't buy this - but I did go investigate it at the store. I had it in my mind that my sister-in-law wore this stuff. She always comes around smelling of bug spray. So I checked it out to see if I was right. Sure thing . . . Chanel no. 5 is an exact dupe for Raid.

I LOVE Chanel No. 5, although I have to wear the eau de toilette version, as the parfum is far too strong for me. The fragrance is warm, and soft, and smells to me like cream soda and champagne and powdery vanilla. I have found it very comforting, and love to practically bathe in this stuff. This is one of my favorite scents to wear on special occasions.

Popular Fragrances