Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Burns like FIRE! A burning fire on my eyelid. As its burning you try to blend and it ends up drying into a smeared goopy mess. So, you've got your goopy fire eyelid, which now needs more shadow to cover the red which you smear up. At this point you've got to be at that event and you wish you'd never tried to make your 🔥 mess eye makeup long lasting.

on 8/29/2017 8:18:00 PM

Product works well to prevent creasing for me. But a squeezable tube like Milani's eyeshadow primer would function much better than UD's applicator. Considering its price, I would rather purchase Milani's.

on 8/25/2017 1:04:00 PM

I like this and this is the best eye primer that I have tried. I don't claim that this is perfect but close to it/haven't found better. It keeps my eye shadow on almost all day( about 11hours),and makeup never creases with this.Doesn't dry out or irritate my eyelids. I use eye makeup every day,so I can really tell when something is really working. I don't like the new packagin because I think that the applicator is useless.
To reviewers who say that this makes blending tougher: Make sure you use setting powder/light eyeshadow on you entire lid after application.I've never had any blending problems.

on 8/24/2017 2:41:00 PM

AY CARAMBA i have tried and tried to find a replacement of this for the sole purpose that i hate having to run to Sephora to repurchase it. I have tried: Smashbox, Benefit, E.L.F. and a few others once or twice that i cant even remember... but NOTHING compares to this.

The price is a little steep when you think about what the item is, hey its just a primer right? wrong. honestly, all my eye makeup looks lasted forever and im talking about even sleeping in my makeup (yes, terrible, i know) and my eye makeup still looks as vibrant and perfect as first application. This will last you a long while, mine lasted me a year or more and i used it almost every day.

Its definately worth it...

on 8/20/2017 5:22:00 PM

Works well for
Keeping eye shadow and liner on.
Liner stays on all day!

on 8/24/2017 9:13:00 PM

Honestly this primer is just hype. Yes it keeps my eyeshadow on but more than a concealer can. I would save my money and buy something else

HG eyeshadow primer. Product goes on smooth and dries quickly. Drastically extends the life of my drugstore and high end eyeshadows. I have extremely oily lids and this is essential for perfect eyeliner application. I always get samples and purchase full size if I have an Ulta/Sephora coupon.

on 8/17/2017 7:21:00 PM

I can moisturize the heck outta my eyelids and everything and it still makes them look dry. Eyeshadow lasts yeah but I have better results with NYX eyeshadow base cause it doesn't dry my eyelids out.

The Best.Period. My eyeshadow doesn't move. This is the only eye primer I will use and I have used it for at least 10 years.

on 8/20/2017 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It does make my eye makeup last a lot longer.
But not the whole day, makeup does fade over time.
Don't like the fact that this makes blending the shadows so hard.
I tried Innisfree's primer but it is worse than this, unable to blend my shadows at all.
Will purchase this if I can't find anything better. This is expensive so not very happy with the result.