Merle Norman Luxiva Energizing Concentrate

Merle Norman Luxiva Energizing Concentrate

4.3

WATER, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, XANTHAN GUM, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, GLYCINE, SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, TRISODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, FIBRONECTIN, PEG-8, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, CYCLOMETHICONE, METHYL GLUCETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSORBATE 20

on 8/31/2008 12:07:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this serum. It's an amazing hydrator and makes my face look incredibly healthy and glowy. I apply it underneath my MN Luxiva Preventage firming defense cream. I try not to use it everyday as it is so expensive.. I use it on average of 3-4 times/week in the mornings, and I find that it works so well, that I don't even need to use it everyday. It is extremely concentrated and you need only the tiniest squirt. On top of all of this, I've never had any breakouts from using this. My only issue is that it is painfully expensive, but I must admit that it was well worth the splurge.

I love this underneath my moisturizer. Lots of serums make me break out, but not this one. I fly overseas often and this is the miracle to dehydrated skin. This product is a priority.

I am a newbie with this line a skine care prosucts. I got this in a gift bag. This stuff is GREAT! It gives my face a healthy glow. Will definetly buy the full size when my trial runs out.

on 3/8/2008 2:57:00 PM

I really wanted to like this, but I didn't. Even if it does what everyone says, I couldn't stand it on my skin. It feels tacky and sticky and if you touch your face, it leaves a funky residue on your fingers. I'd have to say this was the worst feeling stuff on.
If it works for you that's great, but I think it feels like a mask on.

on 11/6/2007 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this treatment. It hydrates the skin all day and night. I ran out of the treatment and noticed the difference after just a few hours. My skin just didn't feel as moist - even with that amazing Wrinkle Smoother moisturizer. Use the EC - it's worth every penny.

on 7/14/2007 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

What a way to start your day! This treatment product is unbelievable! I use it before my moisturizer in the a.m and it makes my skin feel so soft. It is very concentrated and thankfully oil-free (i'm a total grease ball) ;) Finally, a product that effectively hydrates the face AND eyes.

on 6/29/2007 9:40:00 PM

I am telling you that this product is perfect! I am glowing from all of the skin care, but I feel this is the topper. I made sure to get all of the skin care at first! LOVE IT!!! you will not go wrong! use the AHA Intensive Complex at night time you will not know what to do with yourself. You will have to call Ford Modeling and say here I am!

on 8/13/2006 12:02:00 PM

I just received this recently in a GWP. At first I didn't think that it was doing anything because I didn't feel anything (such as a tingle, etc.). Looked back and WOW! It gave my face a healthy glow. I have very very sensitive skin and this did absolutely nothing to harm my skin -- it only compliments my skin. I will definitely purchase this as soon as my sample runs out.

on 12/23/2005 12:34:00 AM

I have been using this for a few days now and really notice a difference in my skin. My skin is combo/oily and this has cleared it up and added a radiance to it. Will continue to use to see the benefits and will update.

Have used this product for years and will continue to do so for many more. Feels like an instant mini-facelift. Light and greaseless but just makes your skin feel great.