Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love Spell is one of my favorite scents. The peach is the strongest note I smell on me, and men everyone go ga-ga for it. definitley will buy for years to come.

on 10/4/2012 9:54:00 AM

I used to love this scent in high school! I had the lotion, perfume, and body spray. I'm pretty sure I wore it every day and so did pretty much every other girl at my high school ;) Its funny because after high school I totally stopped wearing it and kind of forgot about it, recently I got some in a gift set from a boyfriend and sprayed it on. It is SO SO SO sweet! I think almost overly sweet. It just reminds me of something a younger girl would wear, so flowery and happy and overpowering. I don't think its terrible, but maybe something you grow out of?

on 6/12/2012 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like this, but am not in love. Very fruity, very girly...not especially long-lasting for me...but it's a pleasant smell (and guys seem to like it)

on 3/19/2012 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I don't understand the hype for this scent. It's like everyone and their momma wears it! I bought lotion and spray in this scent, and tried to like it, but I just couldn't. Will not repurchase.

on 2/3/2012 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Love Spell is my favorite scent in the VS fantasies collection. Don't get me wrong, the rest are nice as well, but Love Spell smells good enough to eat, and there are usually awesome sales on (5 products for 30 dollars), so it's definitely cheap as well. The lotion is really nice.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Can't stand the smell! Yuck, but everyone I know loves it except me lol

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

The smell is really good , it's just the bottles' spray thing stopped working after three months & it made me made cos I cant spray it anymore d:
I prefer B&BW better .

on 9/15/2011 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I smelled this on my darling 15 yr. old niece and had to know what she was wearing because she smelled divine & delicious! Every now and again I had to get close to her for a whiff of the yummy goodness! She smelled good enough to eat. LOL! I don't think I would wear it myself at my age but its great for a young person. I'm surprised by the under par reviews. Ah well!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

smells good. but smell doesnt last long and to many people wear it

Ahhh love spell! The first time I smelled this I was at a summer camp (around 2003)...all of a sudden I said "who is eating a fruit roll-up? I want one!!!" haha! This girl had just sprayed this, and she told me what it was. I've been buying it ever since! I have quite a few fragrances in my collection...but love spell is one of the few that I have re-purchased. I tend to get bored with fragrances after a while... and while I have taken a few love spell "breaks"...I always come back to this beautiful, uplifting, fruit roll-up smelling body splash!!! Love it!

Popular Fragrances