Sally Hansen Healing Foot Cream

No Image

3.9

This is a great, inexpensive, floral-scented foot cream. Unlike all the other foot creams I've purchased in the past, this one doesn't smell like peppermint. It leaves my feet soft and not greasey.

on 4/29/2004 1:20:00 AM

Really just work like a regular lotion. Not for my really dry and cracked heels.

on 11/9/2003 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I really like this product, it contains Tea Tree Oil Vitamins A,C, and E. My feet aren't overly dry so I find this to moisturizing enough and leaves my skin very soft. A little bit goes a long way, too much can be very oily.

on 6/5/2003 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

Picked this up by mistake, I wanted the Pedicure in a Minute, but thought I'd try it anyway. I've used it for a week now. It's a very basic product, doesn't do any more for my feet than any other regular lotion does.

I have really cracked, dry, hardened feet and I find that this isn't thick or moisturizing enough. It isn't creamy at all and has a very oozy liquid consistency. Plus it's oily, probably because of the tea tree oil, and it made my hands all oily too (not in a good way). I also didn't enjoy the smell.

on 7/15/2002 11:25:00 PM

This is literally my holy grail foot creme! I normally use my Diamancel file 5 nights a week and still had hard skin on my heels, and all the foot products I've tried haven't made much of a difference. This was on sale at Walgreen's for $4, so I thought I'd give it a shot. In less than a week, my feet are so smooth and pretty! I am so thrilled with the results, especially after spending much more on high-end products that did nothing. I just can't rave enough!

Popular Lotions / Creams