Agnes B. Eye shadows

Agnes B. Eye shadows

3.7

on 4/14/2004 4:23:00 PM

It looks really pretty, but it doesn't go one very well. I have to sue a lot of it to get the colour that it looks like in the jar. I was let down a little bit.

I just got Silver Sea Green which when I ordered I was afraid would be far to light and shimmery to wear but when I got it I found it to be a very very beautiful light minty green with silver iridescent shimmer. I am having a bit of trouble getting this to onto a brush but it works fine with my finger or a sponge-tipped applicator. When applied this is gorg, very light and sheer pale green but when the light hits it right you can really see the shimmer. Staying power as with all these eyeshadows is very nice and it blends well so no ranting from me:)

I finally got to try "Green and Pink" and I love it. It flashes from green to pink and is a slight mauve colour inbetween, hard to describe. It is shimmery and highlights my hazel eyes nicely, I think anyone could wear it.

on 9/14/2003 1:50:00 PM

I have this in Golden Sand which is a beautiful shimmery color. Perfect for the "I'm not wearing any makeup" look. The lasting power is okay but I really wish it was more silky and that's why I won't be buying this again.

I have one of these in prune moiree and it's HG for me. I wear it at least a couple of days ever week. I use it to line my lids and as a socket colour. It's an aubergine/burgundy with shimmer and it makes my greeny hazel eyes *POP*! It wears well and has a nice blendable texture.

on 8/30/2003 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have just about every colour of these, and I really like them. I use eye shadow base and they last well, and I like the different effects of the special effects, especially the green and the pink. They can be layered, and are rasonable.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

these eyeshadows come in the cutest little bubble-top cases. that being said, the eyeshadow itself isn't bad either. the staying power isn't 100% for me, but as i have a very low eye socket and barely any eyelid, nothing lasts without creasing. i love the colors they have, though. i have this in bronze flash, a warm metallic gold; faux noir, a deep, blue-black; green and pink, which flashes from(obviously) green to pink; and rose pearl, half of which is a shiney rose shade which i like, but the white iridescent shade in the half of the pot has silver microglitter, and i am just not a fan of glitter. not bad for the price, since ccb has it for 50% off quite often.

on 7/21/2003 9:28:00 PM

Nice pigment & cool packaging but there is nothing outstanding about these eye shadows. Does its job well but there are more interesting eye shadows out there so I probably won't repurchase. This product is not availble in Australia.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Just a quick one - I get allergic reactions to these eyeshadows, so if you have sensitive eyelids be careful! The colours are ok but a little too shimmery for my taste. The shades I chose looked great in the brochure but I wasn't keen when they arrived.

Got two new pots in Pistachio, a bright yellowish green that looks really nice and can be applied light for a sheer look or heavier for a more intense look. I say its yellowish but only slightly so, looks alot like in catalog. Other colour is Copper-Bronze which is a shimmery dark brown, very nice esp as a highlight colour or liner.