The Body Shop Papaya Bath & Shower Gel

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Carica Papaya Seed Oil, Fragrance, Limonene, Benzophenone-4, Hexyl Cinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Citronellol, Caramel, Orange 4, Red 33.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Papaya is now my favorite Body Shop shower gel. I got this as part of a gift pack and just finished using the entire bottle. It smells fresh and fruity, but the fruity is not overdone. The scent is wonderful and lasts a little while but doesn't compete with my fragrance spray which is not fruity at all. This gel lathers wonderfully and does not leave any residue.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just finished a mini bottle of this. TBS is great for selling small sizes so you can sample the product without a huge commitment. I think I will repurchase the larger size. I really, really liked it. The scent was gorgeous, lighty and tropical fruity. It smelled of papaya, guava, passion fruit. It wasn't as strongly scented as the satsuma, which I can tire of quickly. It had a very nice lather, too, but it rinsed clean. Some shower gels are thick and sticky and don't rinse off well. I don't like that. This one is a pretty peachy color, too. Looks nice in the shower. Very nice shower gel. Makes you feel like you're taking a shower in Tahiti.

Comments that this shower gel (and the rest of TBS' shower gels) is drying is very true! What I like to do is to mix a little Jojoba oil into the shower gel so it doesn't dry out my skin so much.

Papaya's not too bad, but at the same time it's not that great. I was hoping for a stronger Papaya scent, but this was too critrus-y. continued >>

i dont find the BS shower gels very moisturising and they lather a lot as well which i dont like because i find it more drying .the smell is really nice and i like how u can use it as a bubble bath.i will stick to palmolive shower milks they are lovely and much cheaper

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not the best shower gel becuase it doesnt moisturize thta well but i would never use this alone anways. I put the papaya body scrub on a loofa and use this to lather up better. The smell is a little off from the rest of the line but will still buy for the purpose above.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my absolute favourite shower gel. The scent is lightly floral - not supposed to be the scent of the fruit, but rather, the flower, and it's absolutely divine. A small bottle lasts a long time, and it's very moisturizing. Picks me up when I'm feeling down, so much so that I got a little addicted to bathing with this gel!

Love,love, love this shower gel. It does not irritate my sensitive skin or leave a wierd film on it, like some other gels. It leaves me clean and soft, and smelling lightly of fresh, tropical papaya. After showering, the bath smells so good for a couple hours. This gel smells good enough to eat. It is my staple shower gel and absolute favorite....

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful smell and is moisturising.TBS shower gels are the best.A bottle lasts a long time too.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Nice shower gel, but it didn't really bowl me over. It smells nice, but it's not particularly moisturizing.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The Body Shop's 'papaya' shower gel is the second best in the series after 'satsuma.'