Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.8

on 10/10/2013 11:14:00 PM

I've never really been a perfume person, but my boyfriend got this for me a few years back and I absolutely love this perfume. It is a very sweet smell, but it doesn't smell cheap sweet like some of the less expensive perfumes. It is very strong; you only need one squirt on the wrist and one on the neck, and it lasts all day. It's not so strong that I notice it much longer after I apply it, and only people close to me can smell it (i get told that I smell good all the time). I love this perfume.

Bought this as a half gone 50 ml tester for very cheap so cannot complain it is too expensive. After hearing lots of rave reviews on youtube, I just had to get it! I am very pleased. Smells of youth, sweet and no sour. Can be a bit too sweet but I think throughout the day it just gets better and better and just a subtle sweetiness. Go buy it! Maybe not for use everyday but once every week or so it is bearing.. :) I gotta say though, the perfume is no eyecatcher in fact quite dreary. Would look better with a nice cap or at least a different shape.

on 4/28/2013 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I liked it

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Love this! Got samples of it and contemplating on buying the full size! It's really girly and I get compliments when I wear it! One of my guy friends even tried it himself! LOL

on 2/9/2013 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was very disappointed with this fragrance. I've read so many great reviews on it, however I thought it smelled very odd. I was expecting this sophisticated cotton candy smell and it is nothing like that! More of a old licorice and burnt vanilla smell. On top of that, it's rather expensive! Before buying this product, I definitely recommend testing it at a store first.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely amazing! I've never received more compliments about a fragrance ever. The only thing I don't like is the price, but that's probably because $30 is a lot for a high schooler :-P Definitely worth it though. The best compliment I got was "You smell like... Sophisticated cotton-candy," which totally made my day. Seriously, if you like soft, sweet perfumes, buy this. Right now. Are you buying it yet? Because you should be.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I got this perfume yesterday and I'm in love with it. Very long lasting power and very girly too.

on 1/15/2013 8:42:00 AM

I can understand why so many girls love this. This is a VERY, VERY sugary scent. If you don't like for exempel "Fantasy" by Britney, and if you find it too sweet, well this is nothing for you. This is THE sweetest perfume, ever.
It smells so wonderful, on the right person. My friend wore this before, and everytime she walked by, you could smell fluffy marshmallows och lollipops and everything sweet you could imagine. But does it work for me? No... :/ On me it smells like reeaally burnt sugar, not even in a good way, with some very strong licorice, which I'm not a fan of, at all. I wish I'd work for me too, but it doesn't.

So, before buying it blindly, please try it out first. With the right body chemistry it's just wonderful! :)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of those scents that just bring me back and that I will always love. For three years, this was my everyday, evening, night scent. This was the only perfume I ever wore and the minute I saw that I was running low, I would go by some more. The packaging is what first caught my eye, it was just so cute. After I smelled it, I was very impressed. I like a vast majority of smells, but i lean more towards anything that smells sweet and this, let me tell you, is VERY sweet. It's a little strong so i can't spray it too much, and it lasts a very long time. This scent is a very sweet cupcake, sugar, kind of smell that i love. Everytime i wear this, i get alot of compliments. I dont wear this everyday anymore, but i always have to have a bottle around because I still do like to use it. It is kinda expensive, but since you dont have to spray alot, it lasts a really long time.

I LOVE this perfume. First of all, I got the rollerball version, which I think saves the amount you have, because when it's in a spray bottle, some of it is wasted it huge sprays that don't even go on you but into the air. I got it about a year ago, and I still have over half of the bottle left, and I use it nearly every day!

I loved the smell; a warm, vanilla cupcake sugary scent, definitely living up to it's name. The rollerball is 20ml and was priced at about 19 dollars. Who could go wrong with a price like that?

I loved the little round bottle with the swirl, too. It's very femine, but it's nice because I'm not all that much into pink at the same time.I've gotten so many compliments on it, so I've made it one of my favourite perfumes yet!

Definitely buying it again!

Popular Fragrances