Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020
Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Revlon Lipgloss Super Lustrous in Pink AfterglowRevlon Lipgloss Pink Afterglow

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this color very pretty with my super pale cool with pink undertones skin

on 10/21/2011 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pretty shade of pink. Pink Afterglow is a warm toned bright pink with glitter. I find that this shade really awakens and warms my dull complexion. The texture is a bit sticky and the staying power is about 1-2 hours depending on if you eat/drink. I don't find the glitter to be a problem, I can slightly feel it but it's not a big deal.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is the one of sheerest lipgloss I tried from the Revlon line. I don't mind that it is sheer but what annoys me is the amount of glitter that travels all over my face after it wears off. Not a good look. I will finish this but I will not repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a sheer pink gloss with glitter. This gloss doesn't really look good by itself on bare lips but it is a great shade for adding that extra, glittery oomph to any lipstick (it looks especially nice with brighter lipsticks). The glitter in this gloss is fairly large so you will definitely feel the gritty-ness. It doesn't last very long (2-3 hours), but when the gloss itself looses its shine the glitter will remain behind. I find that the glitter doesn't transfer as easily as other glitter glosses, so thankfully there's not too much glitter all over my face, but keep in mind that when the gloss fades the glitter will feel extra gritty. Though I myself don't really care for this gloss just because I don't care for glittery lips, I do think this gloss is on par with higher end glitter glosses so if you like glitter you should give this gloss a try.

My go-to gloss!! This is such a pretty sheer hot pink with sparkle. Other reviewers have complained about the sparkle, but I don't have any issues with it spreading across my face or feeling gritty. I held back from buying this for a long time because of all the negative reviews, but when I saw it for $3, I had to pick it up. This truly gives me a MLBB look, with a wet, drenched, gloss. It's my daily gloss for school, going out, and dances. The packaging is the same as the other super lustrous glosses, very classy, and it has a doe foot applicator. I would buy this again, and would recommend to a friend.

i think this is a beautiful color.
the price is alright for a drugstore lipgloss.
the packaging looks very nice & kind of expensive.
the only thing i do not like about this product is that the glitters are so chunky that you can feel them on your lips, they also taste terrible if you get them on your mouth, the taste and the glitters keep me from wearing this, i do like it, just way too much shimmer.

This is a light pink shade with tons of glitter in it. Pretty shade but I have so many of this shade already in other brands. I do like that it has a doe foot applicator and square packaging.

This gloss is a shimmery, peachy pink with a bit of coral, and lots of ultrafine glitter particles. I don't understand why other people are complaining about the glitter--you can clearly see it through the packaging. The texture is great, not too thick or sticky, yet enough to stay on the lips for quite a few hours. This lipgloss always makes my lips look shiny, whter on bare lips or on top of lipstick. It's also surprisingly moisturizing, wears well on lips with a tendency to dry out. If you like shiny, sparkly lips, this is a must-have.

Got this at a discoed makeup last chance clearance at the grocery store. This gloss feels gritty on your lips, and the glitter gets everywhere. No sooner had I put it on, did I have an allergic reaction which caused my lips to become all itchy and swollen. Yuck!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This color is gorgeous! It's has really pretty shimmers that aren't too over the top. This lipgloss makes your lips look juicy! I'm an NC42 and it looks pretty on it's own but I love pairing it with Revlon's Mauve It Over lipstick which is a matte. They compliment each other nicely. This lipgloss dosen't have a funny smell, isn't sticky, and is cheap! I recommend everyone give this a try. (: